Chapter 2: Again. Part 2

Shane..I want to call your name so you can hear me calling it. Wait what? I got to get a hold of myself. But he is so attractive and I can't stop this feeling.

'Were you looking for someone around?' He whispered to my ear.

'What?No.' I answered him as I looked away.

'Right.' He said as he dragged me to the corner.

'Well I did thought how attractive you are,but I was not looking for you.' I told him as he putted his hand on my stomach.

'Aha.' He replied ss he licked his piercing and went for a hard kiss.

I have to admit I like it alot.I can't deny it,this is exactly what I always wished for,only I haven't expected to have butterflies in my stomach.

'Well if you haven't look for me,I am off.' He stepped away before I grabed his shirt and pulled him back.He putted his hands on the wall as he made a cage to me.He looked at me as he licked his piercing again.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and putted my other arm on his chest as I kissed him.He putted his tongue in my mouth,we made out so passionatly.

Instead of stopping now,we went upstairs.I haven't felt like I did amything wrong. In fact I enjoyed every single moment.He held me as he walked me to the bedroom.He closed and locked the doors.He moved me to the wall as he took my dress off.I felt his lips and piercings on my neck,his breath.Suddenly he took his shirt off.

He had a six pack,I didn't expect that,but wow.We moved to the bed as he continued kissing me,touching me and yes you can.guess what happend next.It did hurt me,but it didn't matter.I liked all of him. I felt his warmth,his fresh sweat.

It was amazing.I woke up at night and realized I'm still in the bed with him.I wanted to check was it all a dream so I peeked under the blanket. I made a surprising face.We actually done it.

I had to get out of here even thought I wanted to stay,Alice will kill me if I don't get home.I putted my dress on and took heels in my hand.I sneaked out of the room,went downstaires to the kitchen. I was hungry so I had to take something to eat.

When I came home,Alice was very worried about me.

'Gosh.Where were you?I was so worried.' She looked at me as she hended me a cup of tea.

'Sorry,long story.Thanks.' I drunked Tea.It kind of still hurted me down there,but I can handle it.I am so glad it was Shane,but why am I still under fire?