Chapter 1- Who are they?

Y/N's POV

You were sitting in Math class peacefully when 7 guys walked into your class. They seemed to be new. You decided not to make eye contact with them.

Ms.Lee: Students settle down, we have some new kids. Boys y'all may sit next to Y/N.

You weren't very happy when Ms.Lee told them to sit next to you, but you smiled and acted like you were okay with it. You did think they were cute though, but you didn't trust them. Also literally every girl was head over heels for them. The boys sat down and right away you weren't happy. The one that sat right next to you put his hand on your thigh.

Y/N: "Get your hand off now." He didn't listen, so you roughly pulled it off of your thigh. "Ooh feisty, I like it," you heard him whisper underneath his breath, so you glared at him. He just laughs.

Suga: "Ha, the names Suga by the way." You just glared at him. "Anyways you should let us sit with you at lunch."

Y/N: "I guess, but only because I'm nice."

*Magic time skip*

It was after school and you were with the guys outside ready to go to the bus until you got a phone call.

Y/N(on the phone with Sehun): "Hello... wait really. Okay I'm coming." "Bye guys, I gotta go." After you said bye you went to go find Sehun's car where he was waiting for you.

Y/N: "Hi Sehun, why did you pick me up today?" You asked as you got in the car.

Sehun: "Oh, I wanted to tell you I'm going to start going to your school and going to be in all of your classes. Also we'll be going and leaving school together"

Y/N: "Really, yay. Oh, I wanted to tell you, we had new kids in our class and one of them was bothering me...I think his name was Suga."

Sehun: "SUGA?"

Y/N: "Yeah, why?"

Sehun: "If it's the Suga I think it is, then it's Suga the leader of the mafia group BTS. I've fought them before at the gym that we go to."

Y/N: "Omg are you serious?"

Sehun: "Yeah, that means he's going to recognize me, so just tell him we're brother and sister, but don't let them know you know anything about our mafia because it's a secret that you work with us."

Y/N: "Okay I'll make sure to not to.

You and Sehun eventually made it home and then y'all went to sleep after eating dinner.

[A/N]: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so I'm sorry if it isn't that good and if my grammar is bad.