The Man

He wore his hooded cape  over his old fashioned clothes....his hair covering his face...he grabbed his pocket knife then was off.

He would be killing tonight.

As he walked around the city in the shadows then walked to the park.... only lit up by one light he saw a girl and smirked as he flipped open his knife.

As he got closer he saw she had bleach-blonde dyed hair with hints of purple he walked up behind her only to realize she was crying he smiled and pulled the knife to her throat he pulled her back to look at her face.

He lived to see his victim's pain.

at that moment he looked into her eyes and slowly dropped the knife at the sight.

"H-Haley? " he asked and she replied weakly with hope in her eyes "Ancel!!!"

She had cuts up and down her stomach shirt nearly shredded off.

"who did this to you?!? I swear to satan I will rip them to shreds." She shook her head

"I was just trying to help her I dont know what happened she attacked me but I know it wasnt her fault I just know it isnt her." Haley spoke to herself.

Ancel immediately knew who she was referring to, it was reece who did this to his beloved friend Haley. He picked her up and once again in the shadows carried her back to his house where he had ancient magic.

When he got home instead of going through the door like a normal person he jumped through the window which is insane because he lives on the 3rd floor of his apartment building.

He laid her on the couch after laying down towels to catch the blood. Since her shirt now seemed worthless because it showed majority of what it should be covering he took it off and threw it away.

He healed her stomach and chest then put one of his old shirts on her.

At this point she was past out on the couch so he grabbed a blanket and draped it over her.

He sat there for what seemed like 30 minutes just staring at her making sure she was ok,or just admiring her adorableness.

He finally went to bed but couldnt sleep due to the fact that Reece was still out there,somewhere, just waiting to pounce.

She used to be so reasonable, and wise. What happened to the Reece he previously loved.

Ancel quickly knocked those thoughts out of his head for it brought him too much pain.