Part ; 2 !

Me , in Orochimarus arms , well this was something I never expected to take place, Orochimaru sighs as I lay my head in his neck.

You know (y/n) as much as I would love to, I can't sit and cuddle with you all day ,Orochimaru says as he lets out a small giggle, ohh I know tehe I reply very awkwardly, whyyy am I like this , I think to myself, Orochimaru gets up and orders me to follow him , I do as I was told , wait ! I say to Orochimaru right as we almost exit the door , I'm still in my pajamas! Oh you are ? Aren't you ? He says with a laugh , go change cutie .. I blush at the pet name he had called me and then quickly change into my everyday clothes .

We leave out of the door and head outside , I had absolutely no idea what I was going to be doing today or where we were headed but as long as I'm with him I know it'll be great , So where are we going ? I ask curiously , Well , I hadn't much thought at it, love , I figured that maybe you would've spoken up and suggested a place to go, Orochimaru responded .

Oh .. uhm- I stutter unsure of what to say , I don't have any orders or mission's to take out today ? I ask , Now why would I go risk the life of the most beautiful creature to ever live ? Orochimaru ask , well You've done it many times, why would you stop now ? I say in response , (y/n) every mission I've put you on was extremely important, if they weren't I wouldn't dare to put you in any form of danger , you're to important to me, do you understand? Orochimaru says , yes, I understand, im sorry .

Now don't apologize for your dumb curiosity,love . Orochimaru says with a slight hiss.

But you know that curiosity killed the cat, I say , yes that's very true but satisfaction brought him back , Orochimaru says and laughs .

After walking along for a little while longer, we stop next to a stump which seems to be in the middle of the forest, Orochimaru sits down and leans against the stump , I sit next to him , he looks at me with a smirk and shakes his head lightly as if he was thinking about something, I noticed and started to wonder what he could be thinking of , he then puts his hand up against my face and slowly drags his hand from my eyes then stops at my chin , he gives me a smile , I was blushing so hard from Orochimaru's action that I had no choice but to hide my face in the palm of my hands , I hear him begin to laugh.

What is it ? Are you nervous?  Could it be the way I smirked ? Or looked deep into your eyes , opening the gates to your soul? Maybe it was how I drug my finger tips lightly agains your skin , sending shivers down your spine, look up at me , my darling , Orochimaru says .

I do as he asked and slowly but surely bring my face up from my hands , he gives a soft smile , before I could come up with some dumb answer as to why I got embarrassed, he leaned in and kissed me , a thousand butterflies filled up into my stomach, he kisses me like it'll be the last time , I love it but it scares me, I think about how soft his lips are and about how his pale white skin is touching against me , I completely melt at just the thought of this man .

He quickly pulls away from our kiss, I can see a pink tinted blush forming on his face ,
yet he acts as if nothing has happened, how is he so calm ?

I love you , Orochimaru says .

I love you too, I respond , oh I know , with the way you kiss me, you act as if you're an excited young girl living out her fantasy's , Orochimaru says . ( he's catching onto us 💀)

Thanks for reading chapter two !!
I had a wayyyy better story but it deleted unfortunately, I'll start writing longer and more interesting chapters, I promise ! Also look forward to future lemon ! Leave me some suggestions if you want ! - the Arthur ✨🐠