× three ×

"i can't believe that lizard convinced me to do this!!" yuyan mumbled under her breath, recalling the events over facetime the previous night

yuyan hid her face in her hands, regrettingeverything she had ever done over the past few years. she closed her eyes and mentally chanted a short prayer before heading over to the boy.

he was quietly standing at his locker in the morning - as he usually does to avoid the fangirls - picking up his bookbag. yuyan stopped next to the boy, and he jumped when he saw her there.

"oh my gosh yuyan, at least give me a warning or something, i almost had a heart attack!" hyunjin cried, giggling after, getting up from the floor which he dramatically fell on a few moments ago.

"um, hi?" yuyan greeted, a little uncertain. she lifted one timid hand, and waved her fingers slightly, causing hyunjin to laugh.

"hi?" he copied her movements, cracking himself up, and yuyan just awkwardly stood there.

"so, what do you need?" hyunjin asked, leaning against the lockers, making yuyan's heart go bOMMoMZvgJKOUG, but we'll ignore that for now.

"um i just wanted to tell you that i..." yuyan hesitated, and hyunjin noticed her nerves, and put a hand on her shoulder.

"hey. it's okay. if you're not comfortable with it, you don't have to tell-

"I LIKE YOU!" yuyan exclaimed, immediately covering her mouth. she grinned nervously, and hyunjin was left standing in shock.

yuyan anxiously tapped her fingers against each other while hyunjin was still in a daze, her emotions getting exponentially more and more out of hand.

she was literally almost at the verge of a mental breakdown when hyunjin responded, taking a while to gather his thoughts.

"well, here's the thing, i thought you weren't into guys-" hyunjin awkwardly, placed his hand on the nape of his neck. yuyan's mouth dropped open, and hyunjin giggled nervously.

"umm..can i have time to process all of this? i promise i'll get back to you." hyunjin asked, and yuyan nodded slowly, and hyunjin beamed.

"thanks! i'll see you later!" hyunjin waved lightly to yuyan as he walked away from his locker, escaping the foreshadowed arrival of thirsty schoolgirls.

'ouch, that shit hurted' yuyan grimaced, before eventually walking slowly away from the scene.