Chapter Three: Lucy

ROSS'S P.O.V.

I stay back at the office a little later then Smith and Trott since it's my turn to edit. It's GTA5 so it's not too hard to edit. I finish and decide to upload it when I get home so I'm not stuck here too long. I ring Lucy. Within only seconds of it ringing, she answers. "Ross?" she asks as she does. "Hey babe. I'll be home in a bit. I just have to convert the video's conpressed data from my work computer to my laptop so I can render and upload at home and not be stuck here." I tell her. "Sweetie, you know I don't know what that means." she says with a laugh. I chuckle. "Well, see you soon. Love you." I say. "Love you too." and we hang up.

After converting all the stuff to my laptop I get out of the office. On my way out I notice I'm the only one left, so I lock up when I leave. I jump in my car and race like a jet (hehe. Rude♡). I get to my flat and as soon as I open the door I hear footsteps running against the hard wood floor. Then, I see Lucy run around the corner and she jumps on me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her head tucked against my neck. I wrap my arms around her. "Some one is happy to see me." I say with a chuckle.

I hear her giggle. She pulls her head back and then kisses me. "Want something to eat?" she asks me. "Chinese Take-Away?" I ask, smiling. She smiles back and jumps off me. She grabs the phone and orders the usual. As we wait, we cuddle up on the couch and watch some Adventure Time. When there's a knock at the door, Lucy jumps up and runs to the food. She brings it to the small table in front of the couch. "I'm going to wash my hands first." I tell her. "Good idea." she says. She goes to the bathroom and I go to the kitchen sink. I remove my wedding ring and wash my hands. As I pick the ring up to put it on, I think. I think about the years we've been together. The proposal. The wedding. I smile uncontrollably now.

"What are you thinking about?" Lucy asks. I turn to her and grab her by the waist and pull her close. "You." I tell her. She smiles and kisses me. "What about me are you exactly thinking of?" she asks, pushing to know my thoughts. "How much I love you." I say, kissing her again. "And?" she keeps pushing. "Maybe I'll tell you more after dinner." I say with a smirk. She scoffs and playfully hits me. I kiss her cheek.

We sit back down and eat. As soon as we both finish eating, Lucy bounces up and sits straight on the couch and turns towards me. "Ok, tell me what else you were thinking." She says.

I laugh. "How I love being married to you." I say, moving closer to her.

"Mhmm." I continue, "How I can't believe I have you." I move even closer.

"How amazing it was to propose to you." I tell her. She moves close too. "Uh-huh." she says. I push her dark strawberry blonde hair behind her ear.

"How much I want you right now." I say and connect my lips to her's with a major inpact. I grab her face with my hands and she puts her hands on my waist. She pulls away and looks at me in the eyes. Then smiles and pulls me up off the couch, and to the bedroom.

Best. Wife. Ever!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. WASN'T SURE WHAT THIS CHAPTER WAS ENTIRELY GONNA BE ABOUT, BUT I MADE IT UP AS I WENT AND THIS HAPPENED. SO, ROSS AND LUCY. MAKE SURE TO GO CHECK OUT @ellie_mad_hatter 'S STORY, WHICH I WHERE I GOT THE CHARACTER LUCY. GO READ , "Hello Again." IT IS TRULY AMAZING AND I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS, LET ME KNOW. I WOULD REALLY LOVE YOUR INPUT. IT MEANS A LOT. I'LL BE BACK (dang it, we can't get rid of her.) AT THE END OF THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYE