Moving In

She was sitting on the bus that lead it's way to Gravity Falls. Her parents have recently gotten a divorce after almost 2 years of constant arguments left and right all day and night. She was sick of seeing her family like this so she packed her stuff and moved out.
She has heard about the place but never really got the chance to actually see the place in person. Now was her chance.

<<Time skip brought to you by your lovely boi, Ein>>

Her headphones were on. She was listening to one of her most favorite EDM tracks while looking out of the window. As she finally noticed, the bus came to a stop. "Welcome to Gravity Falls!" The bus driver announced. She was able to hear the driver through her loud music, got her stuff and walked off the bus, thanking the driver. As she got off, she looked back to see the doors close and the bus driving off into wherever it was going. She looked at her phone and looked on a map to see where her house she will be moving in was located. After what seemed forever, (even though it was like 4 minutes) she finally found the house. To make sure it was correct, she took her phone, held it to her face, looked at the photo on her phone of the house and looking at the house in front of her. "Yep this is it." She mumbled as she made her way inside.

<<Yet another time skip brought to you by Ein>>

As she finally finished unpacking the last bit of things in her luggage, she threw her luggage in the closet, lazily walked to her bed and flopped on it. The mattress was really soft. It felt like you were in the clouds. She heard her stomach growling. She was hungry. She was a bit worn out after unpacking so she just decided to look up some restaurants nearby. Luckily there was. 'Greasy's Diner' it read. "Hm. Greasy's Diner? Better go get ready then." She said as she went to take a shower. She walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. She took off her clothes and got in.

<<Ee. Time skipppp~>>

As she got dressed, she decided to wear her normal clothes as she would always wear back in her hometown. A crop top hoodie that had Alesso's logo, ripped blue skinny jeans, a (f/c) glowing necklace that had a dragon pendant on it, L.E.D shoes and Kandi. (No not literally candy)

 (No not literally candy)

<>That is what Kandi is

<>That is what Kandi is. Rave bracelets :) Anywayysss<>

You only decided to wear 2 Kandi bracelets since it wasn't really a special occasion to wear them. One said the word "Jump" while the other said "Wasted"
You got all of your belongings that you needed including your wallet and went to Greasy's Diner.
You arrived 7 minutes later and it wasn't as packed as you thought it was. Plus it was very chill. A waitress came at your table. "Hello! Welcome to Greasy's Diner what would you like?" "I would like (F/F)" "coming right up ma'am!" And without said, the waitress went to the kitchen. You waited 3 minutes and your food finally arrived. "Would you like a drink with that?" You nod. "I would like (F/D)" You waited again and it took about 1 minute for your drink to arrive. "Thank you!" You smiled as a smile was returned back before the waitress went off to serve another table. You were done eating after 4 minutes and you payed the waitress with a tip of how much the food plus the drink costed.

Suddenly your favorite EDM song by one of your favorite EDM DJ's came on. That is when your party side kicked in.

=====================

Woohooo 652 words congrats on that fam lmao. Hope y'all enjoyed this part!

Weeeeee!!
-Ein♡