prologue

It's the begging of December. Cold outside, where you can see the tiny little snow flakes drift off with the winds rhythm. Although it's not snowing a storm, I can see out my windows, my neighbors are adding salt on top of there car, to melt away the lovely white snowflakes.

As I'm looking at the snow filled grounds, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Its a message from Luke.

*I'm almost there. you ready? ;)*

*ya, already outside.* I respond with a dumb grin on my face.

I've burly stepped out onto the porch of my house and I can feel my pale cheeks get to a lite shade of pink.

"It's freezing." I say to myself, while locking the door behind me. That's what I get for moving to Colorado, right?

I don't know why I have a smile plastered on my face going ear to ear when I see Luke's rusty old red truck arrive on the curve of the side walk. We have been dating for three years now, and I love him.

He's so lovely, with his sparkling blues/ almost green eyes, and cute dimples by the side of his cheeks, just a beautiful sight really.

"Ready?" Luke says as he rubs his hands on my hands, blowing warm air over them to keep them from freezing. "You look beautiful as always." He adds

"Stop being such a kiss up, you dork and dive." I say with a small chuckle.

"Sassy I see."

"Only for you." I say in response with a wink.

"Let's go before this old thing brakes down on us, Ya?" Luke says referring to the truck.

As where driving on the road, I see we just passed the town and toward the next city and ask where we're off to.

"Hey Luke?"

"Ya bebe?" Luke questions glancing at me, taking his eyes off the road for a sec.

"Where are we headed to?"

"Well that is for me to keep, and you to find out." He's says with a wink.

"Don't be so stubborn." I playfully hit him, while we both start laughing at my frustration.

And that's where it all goes, Mute.

++++
Ahh I suck bye