Appreciation Note 🇳🇬🇳🇬

One nation bound in freedom, Peace and unity

Hello Nigerians!

The award has come to an end and we want to say a very big thank you to all that participated and won.

We are sorry, we've not been active; the admins are busy with their personal life as they battle with work and school at the same time.

There are more platform coming your way and we promise you there are more to gain from this community.

When the admins finally have break and enough time, we'd get back to you and fulfil all that we have promised.

The community is still very much functioning, so dm directly or dm the Admins privately to get reply.

Thanks so much for the love, vote, comment and share you thoughts and opinion.

To our lovely and amicable judges; you all are the best. You proved your self as great Nigerians as you took time out of you tight schedule to get back to us.

🇳🇬LazypenNaija ~ writer of the popular book, Drama at Royal priest hood, her mother-in-law, The other woman and behind the scenes.
God will bless and crown you effort in Jesus name.

Check on her amazing works if you are a Nigerian and you have not come across them.

And guess what? she won the short stories category.

🇳🇬S_B_Chukwuka ~ even with your tight schedule as a medical student, you assisted when asked for and did amazingly well in judging all the books given to you. God will surely crown your effort as you will make it in life.

He is the author of the popular book, 'in the loving arms of servitude'. Hurry and check his work.

And guess what? His book came second in the gen/his fic category.

🇳🇬Iyanuoluwa-Temi ~ we are grateful to have such an amazing person like our as our judge. You were the second judge to send in her result and we were more than impressed with your loyalty and dedication.

She is the brain behind the book; 'Beneath the surface'. If you haven't read it and you are a Nigerian, you are missing. She also have other books such as Mikayla.

God will bless and crown your effort.

🇳🇬lola12033 ~ We wanna give a standing ovation to this amazing writer. She was the first judge to send in her results even before she was asked to. Thank you so much for your dedication and assistance. She is popular know as the author of 'The artist wife'.  She is an amazing writer and if you haven't read her work, we advice you so.

God will bless and crown your effort in Jesus name.

🇳🇬 _Modupeolu_ ~ you are an amazing person. You took your time to give us result and we appreciate your assistance. She hasn't written any books for now but she is an awesome book reviewer. God bless you and your effort won't go in vain in Jesus name.

🇳🇬 Royally_Blossom ~ if you haven't come across her then you have to. She is an awesome book critic. She is the author of the book 'picked: the journey of obediah'. Kindly check on her book.

God bless you so much and your effort will be crowned in Jesus name.

🇳🇬 ur_favouritexx ~ She just started a new book titled 'the wrong crowd' you wouldn't wanna Miss on this book if you are a Nigerian. She is also a book critic and an amazing writer.

Even with her right schedule as an IT student, she still took her time to judge. God will bless and crown your effort.

🇳🇬 lovemyst10 ~ We appreciate your effort even with your busy schedule, you came to our aid as we asked for your assistance. God bless you. Check on her poetry, they are amazing.

God will bless and crown your effort in Jesus name.

🇳🇬Walking-Universe ~ you were so busy that at the time we came to you, you squeeze in our task into your schedule. God bless you for your assistance. Check on his works, you wouldn't want to miss on them.

Thanks to all those that participated. To those who didn't win, do not loose hope because there is hope for the hopeless.

Try next year and you might be the winner. There is also the heritage award coming by April, hosted by the Nigerians_community.

The spaces are limited. Check on the Nigerians community support list too.

Great Nigerians!
One love 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Peace out!