♥Prologue♠

Present day, Cradle

"Finally..."

A soft echoed on the halls of a pitch dark room. The deep mauve coloured conceal the moonlight from entering the chamber.

The place is almost secret. As if purposely made to close from the outside world.

"Have you finish it yet...?"

The man perked up and swift his head behind him.

Squinting his eyes, capturing the sight of the figure standing.

"Lord Amon." The man bowed in respect towards him.

Amon opens his hood, revealing his piercing red eyes and long locks, almost mistaken as streams on silver gold. Best way to describe as a beautiful beast, which is relevant on most points.

"I don't need your formalities, just show me the results." His voice cold as metal, sending shivers to ones who listen. The man in front of him is one of them. "I don't scout you from the Land of Reasons with reasons, and being useless is not one of them."

You never scouted me... "Y-yes my lord." He scurried and take his laptop. Green colored binary codes course on the screen with words barely readable flicker every second.

"I've formatted the data that can be soon sent to one of the residents on the Land of Reasons, with that they will be summoned to Cradle." The man explain with his eyes slightly drooping, either of sleepless nights or the pain of the thought of what he's going to do.

"I don't care how you do it, just make it work or you'll know what's going to happen next. Do you wish to recall?"

He trembles at the horrid thought. "I rather not my Lord, I'll get it ready." Pressing buttons on the device, the codes soon disperse to a "yes" and "no" tab.

Letting out a breath, he click the "yes" and takes five steps back.

The two men observes the device as it began to flicker in various streams of lights, words and numbers all in the same time.

Amidst the process, red engulf the screen in an instant.

In that very moment, they both knew that something is definitely wrong.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Amon mutters with his eyes still fixed to the
crimson lit gadget. Pretending to sound dumfounded, though his tone tells that he's about to unleash wrath.

He focused on the screen as it began to summon black bold letters and swallowed hard, "No my Lord..."

Error

Error

Error

Commencing auto setup

System control reverse

Loading start...

◾◾◾25%

◾◾◾◾◾ 50%

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾75%

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾100%

Loading had finished

Initiate transportation protocol

As soon the train of rapidly scattering letters stopped, blinding red light deluge the room best way to describe as an immense size of a magic blast.

The radiance automatically making the two squeeze their eyes shut if they still wish to be able to see on later days.

Seconds the past, the light dimmed. Opening their eyes again everything is the same as it is before.

"You..." Amon growled, clutching the man's neck in a firm grasph. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"M-my Lord p-please, i can explain-" The man struggled for breath as the grip on his wind pipe tighten. Black spots began to appear on his line of sight.

"Is this the end for me?" He asked himself as he slowly close his eyelids and oxygen loss.

A light suddenly took form near the two that made his focus shift.

Taking this chance, he yanked Amon's hand and gasps for air.

Taking no interest on him, Amon watch as the light soon take form of a cloaked man which then bow at him in respect.

"My Lord, i'm here to inform you an urgent news."

"Spill it."

"The chosen thirteen, they disappeared."

Turning around he eyed his men with eyes barely called as shocked. "What do you mean they just disappear?"

"Not only that my Lord." He glance beside him as another flicker appear. "I got news that the record keeper and the hatter had gone missing as well."

"I can say that the Joker and the Cheshire Cat are at the same state as well." Looking on some kind of pocket watch on his hand, he quickly scan it and put it back in. "The magic tensity from the forbidden decrease from it's usual flow."

Amon put his finger on his chin and soon stare right at the two men. "You may leave, proceeds to your duties. I'll resume this matter soon."

The two subordinate gave another bow and left the room.

Looking down on the floor, Amon smiles widely, almost mad like as he pick up the strained programer by his sleeve.

"This doesn't seem like what i had planned but this would do well." Amon cheered with a sinister tone in his voice. "By taking out the chosen thirteen, ruling Cradle is now reachable."

"This is far more easier than i expected. I gave you my deepest gratitude young Azazel, I had miss judged you. You served your King well."

To be continued

♠Thank you for reading

Yeah... My writing is getting shittier-