Chapter 9

POV - cherish
So I gotta go get my hair done but I don't know if the girls doing things.

"Text message"
•GANG•
Cherish - hey what y'all doing today ?
Ziyah - we was just going to jamia's or Imani's crib.
Cherish - oh ite , I guess I see y'all there !
Rocky - ok see y'all there. 

POV - rocky
So they are going over Imani or jamia house today and you know yo girl got a date with key since me and Louis ain't work out , even though key is Imani bestfrenn, Ian gone try and start nothing .

"Text message"
Imani❤️!
Rocky~Hey I gotta talk to you ...
Imani~ yea ?
Rocky ~ so like I like your bestie key and we going on a date today and I wanted you to know that .
Imani ~ awwe that's cute , but why did you have to tell me ?
Rocky ~ idk I'd thought you'd be mad or something .
Imani~ lol, that's not my problem.

POV ~ key
Ok so I just received a text and rocky said that my bestfriend don't care and I said yo rocky she wasn't gonna care , but she wanted to ask her .
But I didn't get mad when she liked somebody so yea I'm glad she letting me be me.

POV ~ Louis
So I'm honestly feeling the new girl Myra but key told me that she got a boyfriend , and I'm like well dang but it's ard .
I'm about to text my sister ziyah and ask her what's they doing today.
Text message
Louis - hey sis what y'all doing. Today ?
Ziyah - hey brother we going over Imani or jamia crib .
Louis - Ite well lemme know cause imma slide with some of the boys .
Ziyah - okay talk to you late bye
Louis - bye.

POV - Imani
I don't know where both of the crews are going I have a feeling everyone is gonna come here Bc I just cleaned everything up , hopefully we go over jamia house though.

Later that day
Everyone arrived at Imani's house , they brought pizza , wings and the girls are doing a seafood boil , they spent 500$ on all the seafood and sauce , the boys came to get some after us, we had a whole other bag for them that's the only  reason it came up to 500$.

Meanwhile everyone is downstairs ziyah and jack walked upstairs to a guest room they started talking .

POV - ziyah
Ziyah -So how have your day been so far jack
Jack - it's been good but what's up with you cause you haven't answered my text , do you not like me now ?
Ziyah - well I have a boyfriend...his name montrell and I thought it would be good if we were just friends .
Jack - after all this talking I get this wow , I don't think we should be friends and block my number too .
Ziyah - oh fr
Jack- ian gonna talk to yu no-more
Ziyah - fine ok , just walk out then 
Jack - I was planning on doing that
Ziyah - I'm sorry
Jack - just give me some time on this bye .