chapter 2

warning

sensitive words

bad words

sex

Previously on Fell in love with a Killer...  I wake up gasping seeing a strange dark room. maybe he was right that was a dream, i hear footsteps walking towards me. I close my eyes faking that im still sleeping. "Mr Jeon i heard him moaning and she started moving her hands gripping the medals, do you think he is having a sex dream" One man said, "hmm take her to my room" i felt his smirk through my skin, i didnt know what he would do to my but i couldnt move. I felt someone untie me and pick me up , i was guessing that they were gonna take me to the mysterious guys room. I felt this guy throw me down on the bed, the bed was so soft and comfy. As i was feeling the bed i heard a husky sweet seductive voice "You must be taehyung" He takes off my blindfold and smirks, my eyes widened when i see his shirt off. I blinked a couple of times then he...

he took out his gun and shot one of his workers, i didnt what was going on. I just ignored him, he looked back at me with lustful eyes waiting for me to kiss his palm puffy pink lips and so i did, i couldnt help it he was just so...Hot, I mean i couldnt bare to look at his lustful eyes so i just kissed him to get it over with...You may be wondering how i go here, Long story tho, Soon ill tell you but now lets just focus on his luxury soft fragile face, He takes his hand placing it down on my clothed dick. I look at him scared as he starts heading for my neck and slowly kisses my neck, sucking , licking, He makes about 10 hickeys on my neck and chest...This was it, this is the time i lose my virginity to my kidnapper, i felt a pair of hands take off my pants, i looked down to see him, "hey i never got your name kidnapper" i said to him with a little bit of pitty in my voice, "well if you really want to know..My name is Jeon Jungkook" he said with happiness in his tone, I liked his name, somehow Jungkook the name sounded really familiar. But I didn't want to question that will be very rude to me, Yeah I just got here today but to be honest I don't remember how I got here, but anyways back to the sex part, He grabbed my hands flipping them up above me tying them together so I wouldn't escape, I had no plan of escaping because it the finally the time for me to lose my virginity, He kissed me slowly passionately moans were escaping from my lips, Jungkook strips off his clothes looking at taehyung hungrily, Jungkook went on top of taehyung ripping each part of his clothing off, they kissed tasting each others puffy pink strawberry lips moaning as each hand goes down to jerk each other off, moaning and groaning wanting each other badly kissing, mixing each others saliva, they kissed for minutes, Jungkook slides his dick inside taehyung's ass, He moans loudly feelings the pleasure and the pain jungkook has given taehyung, taehyung gripped jungkook hair moaning "oh daddy~ fuck~" taehyung says with power in his tone making jungkook smirk from his success he has given. Jungkook thrust his hips fast and fast as every moan taehyung has given him, Taehyung grabs his dick stroking it making him cum a couple of times. Power over came them two, they wanted to control it but they just wanted each other, so they let this control power to control them, they felt like they weren't meant to be, Jungkook thrust more into taehyung ass letting his head hang back, moans filled the room, They were so loud , sweat dripping down there face kissing each other passionately, Taehyung digged his long nails into jungkooks tattooed back leaving blood trail. He couldn't last long, he didn't think he could ever walk tomorrow. At last both of them cummed on each other, Breathing heavily glad that this was over. But they didn't want there amazing sex to end. Jungkook smirked not tired he grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom to wash him off. Hearing the water turn on made him think about his sex dream with Lee felix, he could never forgive himself for doing that, Felix was his bestfriend. Since Taehyung was kidnapped he promised to never speak of it again cause he was hurt about it, He never had a crush on Felix, he never liked felix in that way.. Once Jungkook got out of the shower he went up to Taehyung and kissed his neck "your lucky kitten" Taehyung blushed at his new nickname but now he was thinking about escaping because he didn't want to fall in love with a killer and a kidnapper so he just looked away scared "So your just gonna be a bitch right after I had sex with you" Jungkook slapped my face laughing, thinking I would respond but I never did, so he just left not leaving another for me to hear "I wish you dropped dead!!" Jungkook heard this comment and looked at taehyung growling "what did you just say you little rip" Taehyung was scared shitless, he didn't know that Jungkook would hear, But Jungkook heard and walked over to Taehyung getting in his face "watch your mouth or I swear to fucking god I aint afraid to kill you" Taehyung was scared, He just sat there waiting for Jungkook to leave but he never did he just stood in front of Taehyung smirking and then Jungkook starts shooting the air " do you wanna know what they call me" He said with furious eyes looking at me "they call me Mr. J so you better call me Daddy or I will punish you very hard, You will hurt for months and I aint scared you little rip" Jungkook said pulling out his gun pointing it at taehyung clocking the gun "say goo-" someone interrupted him "Mr. J we have to go now" He says annoyed and looks at taehyung winking at him , Jungkook growls and puts his gun away and starts walking away , The boy that saved himw walked over to him and smiles "im park jimin" Jimin walks away with Taehyung without a word..

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook got into his car and starts driving to his company BigHit Entertainment, Jungkook had a stressful life but he always succeeded, He never wanted to upset his dad so he always worked hard to make his dad happy, Anyways Jungkook got inside and seeing everyone run to there places, Jungkook smirked and winks at some boys he had all boys never girls because girls always made him mad and hes not really a girl person, Hes gay so he only likes guys. Oh gosh im so sorry im getting out of hand i will talk about what he does in episode or chapter 3