The stories behind the truths

Have you ever heard the stories with mystical creature that live in woods well that's not a lie they are real but they're people that think that they are fake and that they are myths but no. you may ask how i know this and how i can trust you will i'm one of them there is whole world with mystical creatures and the humans are so dumb to see that its been under there noses this whole time they couldn't see that mystical creature have been here the whole time hi my name Nicholas Adolph Jackson i'm creature with many features i don't have a name for about it but i can explain i'm not just one creature i'm a lot i'm a hybrid. I'm a werewolf and a vampire they're not many hybrids in the world normally when parents are two different creatures the baby will only get the same of one not both features, anyways my parents are well my mom died when giving birth to me she was beautiful werewolf queen she had the most beautiful  white and wonderful blue eyes well what ive seen photos and what my aunt have said about her, you may ask what about my father well he hasnt really been a father for a long time but its fine my mother pack have always been there for me even though he wants me to be more a vampire than a werewolf but he will not stop me from being both but first a adventure in my world and the crazyness i have to deal with everyday but i love it.