Chapter one- The girl and the boy

Nicholas point of view 

 As i was walking through the forest like i did every morning trying to be careful because there was some human that walk through the forest earlier and my father told me horrible stories that happen to the creature that get caught they get experimented on, i don't want that to happen to me. As i was walking i heard some voice so i climbed up the tree and i saw a male guy  he looked older than me probably like around his 20's or something like that, i'm 18 he diffidently looked older than me after i saw the most beautiful girl she had blonde hair and blue eyes that's all i can notice from the tree either way she looked beautiful. I thought they were siblings but then i saw the boy lean in and kissed the girl, i ended up falling out of the tree and started rolling down to them i stopped when i reached their feet and it was akward me just facing them on the floor while them looking down at me just a silence fell for while until the girl broke the silence by saying "are you ok sir"  and i said in my head sir i don"t look old but i told her while getting up "yea sorry i was walking and i tripped and started rolling" the girl said "oh its fine just as long your ok" "yea im ok".