Flippy's New Nation

Flippy has always been ambitious.

Since the day he was elected into office, he had been working to come up with a solution to help the economic crisis of Toontown. However, one day, he realized who was responsible for the poverty of most toons: The cats. Flippy realized the cats have always been conspiring against the wellbeing of the Toontown economy and have been actively trying to destroy it.

So, one fateful day, he ordered his devoted fanboys to light the library on fire. His fanboys loyally obeyed and poured gasoline all around the Toontown Central Library, and then threw a lit match on the ground. The library erupted into flames, and rabbits screamed, cats adjusted their square glasses, and ducks panicked and crazily spazzed out in the pond. Flippy, seeing the opportunity, decided to step up and declare the event a national emergency. He gave himself supreme power and began knocking out his political opponents, Slappy the first to go. With no one else to fight him in office, Flippy became the ruler of Toontown.

He began to take measures to restore the economy of Toontown and came up with a plan which would surely help. He ordered his fanboys to build "Silly Camps" all over Toontown--happy factories where cat Toons could work to manufacture gags! His fanboys were thrilled to take part in such a large operation. In just a few months, the silly camps were ready for cat toons. Dogs were given the task of watching and safely relocating the toons to the silly camps. The cats didn't need much food or water because they're already such good scavengers! Everyone was happy, and the economy of Toontown began to be restored. Eventually, Toontown started to see a steep decline in the cat population. It was so odd! But, nobody questioned it, because Flippy knows best for Toontown.