First Day of School Part 1

Your POV
Beep beep beep

Noooo! I look at the clock and it reads 6:30 am. Why does school start so early?
I throw my alarm at my wall and it shatters. I hear a knock at my door and Steve walks in. "What happened to your poor clock!?" He looks so confused. It's kinda funny. "It woke me up so I threw it at my wall." I say plainly as if I do these things everyday.
"Well Tony told me to come and make sure your up." Why couldn't my dad just come and see?
"Ok well I'll be out in a bit I just have to get ready." He nods his head and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I take a 5 minute shower and get changed into my new outfit that Nat, Wanda and I bought last week.

 I take a 5 minute shower and get changed into my new outfit that Nat, Wanda and I bought last week

<your ^ outfit>

I blow dry and curl my h/c hair. I put on some makeup and walk out to the kitchen where everyone is eating and talking. "Hey" I sit at the bar and Sam puts 3 big fluffy waffles on a plate and for me. "Y/n, we'll leave in 10 minutes."
Of course my dad wants to drive me. At least it isn't everyone. "Oh and everyone's going to come and pick you up" Why!? My dad has to embarrass me. "Whatever. I'm going to just brush my teeth and then I'll be ready to go." I rush out of the room and brush my teeth and grab my (color) backpack. My dads waiting for me in the garage. He smiles at me and asks which car we should take. I chose the car that looks most normal and not to expensive.
The Yellow Mercedes-Benz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at midtown high 20 minutes before the bell would ring. It will give me a couple of minutes to figure out my schedule. I say good by to my dad and walk in. The halls weren't to bad because we still had a while till school started. I walk past multiple lockers and classrooms. One of the classrooms looked like a computer lab. There were a group of 5 girls talking and giggling which makes anyone walk past them think their talking about you. I finally reach the office and get my schedule. Sadly they didn't have anyone there to help me but you know I could probably get help from people in the halls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are not helpful. I've been asking for around 12 minutes and every time I would go up to them they'd look at me like I'm crazy and leave. I hate public school! Well I guess I'll just be late to... chemistry. Great.

Peters POV

I was walking towards my locker when I see this pretty girl standing in the middle of the hallway looking lost. No one seems to be helping her so I decide to have courage and walk up to her. I'm going to embarrass myself! Turn around while you still can Peter!!! Oh she's looking at me! Smile Peter. She's smiling back! Good job Peter.

Your POV

I was looking at my schedule when I looked up and saw this cute boy with curly brown hair and friendly, cute brown eyes walking towards me with a look that makes you think their having an internal battle going on inside their head. It was kinda cute. He sees me looking at him and smiles. I can't help but smile back.
"You l-look lost. D-Do you need any h-help?" I laugh a little because of his stutter. It was adorable.
"A yeah I'm new and I can't find any of my classes and no ones really feeling like helping right now."
"Y-Yeah people here d-don't like to socialize w-with new people until like a day after t-they arrive."
"Oh ok" I can't help starring in is eyes.
"Here what's your schedule?" He's most likely getting more comfortable because he isn't really stuttering anymore.
"Oh yeah here" I hand him my schedule and see his smile grow even more if that's possible.
"You can actually follow me most of the day because we have all the same classes except sixth."
"Oh sweet!" Thank goodness. I did not want to be late to any classes because I don't know where any of them are.
"Oh and by the way my names Peter, Peter Parker."
Peter? That fits him.
"I'm y/n, y/n brown." It's weird to use a fake last name, but I don't want anyone finding out I'm The Tony Stark's daughter. That would be bad.
"Well welcome to Midtown High, the place where bullies get away with everything and where social classes are a big thing." He's cute, nice, and funny! If he isn't popular I don't know who is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~