Harry styles*marcel* workaholic

*these are just some of my fav pics of him so*

You and your husband Marcel have been married for 7 years and it is going really well but he has been working all the time and that has you seriously sexually frustrated. He walked into your laundry room to take off his suit and hang it up.

"Honey, sorry I had to work later than usual. The boss ha.."

You ran down stairs while he was talking and you crash your lips into his roughly and start grinding your hips into his trying to create some friction.

"Y/N...." he pulls you back by your shoulder and stares at your eyes.
"Babe what's going on" he asks as he pushes up his glasses

"I have been craving you all day and you have been working so much lately and I just I miss you" I rush out hoping he will let me continue.

He stands there for a minute thinking of what to say.
"Y/N I'm sorry baby. I know I have been working a lot and I really do want this too" he motions between us.
"But baby I a.."

You cut him off
"Then let's do this babe, it's been so long" you start moving your hand lower on his chest toward his waistband.

"Y/N" harry groans as you push the tips of your fingers into his pants.
"Okay Y/N, we can do this"

You put your hand all the way into his pants and start to Palm him through his briefs. He groans before he attaches his lips to your and licks your bottom lip begging for entrance. You grant his plea and open your mouth and he glides his tongue in and out of your mouth. He slowly moves to the corner of your mouth to your neck and down your shoulders. He starts to push your shirt up and grabs you boob through your bra.

"Harry" you moan breathlessly. You push on the ground and straddle his waist. You start to reach for his belt and unbuckle it. You finally get it off and start to pull down his pants then he takes off your shirt.

"Your so fucking beautiful Y/N", you blushed and started to take off his shirt. He wasn't built but his tattoos made him such an attractive guy.

All of a sudden he pulls you to the side and climbs on top of you.

"Well now that I'm undressed, it's your turn beautiful" he says and winks at you. His large hands trail down your stomach and onto your buttons, while kissing your jawline. He finds your sweet spot and you moan at the contact. He looks at you unwinding under him and let's a cheeky smile escape his face. He intakes a sharp breath when he reaches your red lace underwear.

" Well sweetheart, as much as I love these on you,... they are just gonna have to go" he pulls down your underwear and stops for a second. You open your eyes to him staring at you.

" Are you okay Harry, did I do something wrong?"

"No baby you just have such a beautiful pussy" he smiles at you, showing his dimples. He comes up to kiss you and starts to take off your bra. he succeeds and starts to massage your boobs. Suddenly you feel 2 fingers slide up your slit.

"Mmmmm" you moan in pleasure at the contact. "More harry" you desperately pleas all the while of him trailing kisses up you neck.

" gotta get you ready for my cock baby "
He says as he starts to pump in and out and in out of you.

"Ahhh. mmmmm" you moan. " Harry "
As he start to rub fast circles on your clit. " Harry I'm about to....."

"I know kitten, go ahead cum for me, cum all over my fingers"

"Ahhh" his last words sent you over the edge. You cum on his fingers and he pulls them out.

" Taste yourself for me princess " as he shoves his 2 fingers in your mouth. You suck harshly on them trying to give him an idea.

" Y/N don't start something you can't finish" he moans and you look over to see his erection through his underwear.

" Then get over here and show me what you've got" you respond and grab his neck and pull him in for a passionate kiss. You slip your tongue in his mouth and flip both of you over so your on top. You pull down his briefs and his member sticks straight up. You start to kiss Harry up his thighs. You reach his member and lick the Precum off his slit and he moans. You grab his member and start deep throating him.

"Yea.oh Y/N. oh yeah right there. mmmm." he moans " I'm gonna cum" and with that he cums in your mouth shooting his warm liquid down your throat. You swallow and climb on top of him.

" Are you ready Harry? " You ask ready to have him inside of you. he gives a still coming down from his high. and with that you slowly ease yourself down onto his cock

"Ugh" you moan sliding down until he is completely inside of you. You slowly start to bob up and down on him. he gives you some thrusts.

"Y/N your so tight. yeah." he moan

"It's because it's been so long and you have a huge cock" you respond and he groans. You start to speed up and both of you are a moaning mess.

"Yea.yea.ooh Harry. Mmmm. yea right there. yea."

"Y/N I can't last much longer" and with that you cum and slide off him. he hasn't came so you pump up and down his shaft.

" Yea Y/N yea baby mmmm" he releases all over your hand and you lick up his shaft and lip, loping it all up.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you Harry"

* hey you guys thanks for reading and let me know in the comments what you think*