Your first date

Hey you guys I normally update when I have a dream about him... Sorry but it's the truth. Please vote/comment

As you walk down the hallway of the same high school you have been at for 3 years you notice how boring and usual it looks. You begin to daydream of building the perfect high school that teenagers would actually like to go to and with classes that actually matter and teacher that teach thing that are useful. You have always had a passion for ideas of architecture.

"Hey Y/N, what are you building?" your best friend Harry asks.

You turn to look at your charming bestie. "what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about clueless. You are always cooking up an idea for building something in that head of yours" he says while running his fingers threw his curls.

"Oh, I'm thinking of the perfect high school" you respond and shrug your shoulders.

"This is the perfect high school".

"How is this anywhere near the perfect high school?"

"Because" he shrugs, " your here" he looks at you smirking.

His dimples are wildly shown through his cheeks and his grey v-neck is perfectly tight around his biceps.

"Awh. Thanks Harry." you smile and look down.

He puts his hand on your shoulder and leans in to kiss you. As soon as his lips meet your he grabs the small of your back and pulls you in to be closer.

You pull away slowly and look deep into his bright green orbs.
"Harry what was..."

"Shhh. Y/N .... just kiss me" he puts his hand on your cheek and leans back in.

You gladly let him kiss you and open your mouth slightly for his entrance and he goes in. Your kiss gets a little more heated as his hand moves from your neck to your stomach. You move your hand to his curls and lightly pull.
He supposed you as he groans in response. You move your hands away.

"No Y/N. Do that again he says as he moves your hands back to his hair. Gaining some confidence you take one of your hands and run it up and down his chest. He wasn't built but he was still so damn sexy.

"Let's take this else where" he breathes as he grabs your hand and you both almost run to get into his car.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry but this chapter is gonna be apart of a bigger one. I will update it soon but I have another idea in mind so go read it next