RonRon Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A SERIES ONESHOTS THAT I MAY THINK OF COMPLETELY OUT OF THE BLUE. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. THE POINT AT WHICH THE STORY IS WRITTEN WOULD MENTIONED BEFORE EVERY SINGLE ONE. THEY HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH CHARACTERS AND THEIR REALL LIVES.

This fic takes place a few days before Bobby Mares was going to take the girls to The Haunted Biltmore Hotel for the haunted series. Aaron and Veronica are not dating. They are very close friends.

It was a Wednesday morning. Paul, Nessa, and Roni were shooting till late last night and so she decided to sleep in a little, grab a coffee when she wakes up and a brunch a little later. She had left a few messages before sleeping last night if anyone wanted to join her. She kinda wanted Aaron to say yes but also wanted to be a little subtle.

She got up, showered and put some clothes and took off. She did not ask Nessa because she had some plans with some of her own friends.

She got in the car and checked for her messages. Aaron had texted that he was in North Carolina with his family and would return tomorrow. :(

David was the next one to say yes for a coffee and brunch. so she went over to his house and picked him up. on her way there she received a text from bobby saying him, Kian and JC would like to join as well. and she picked all of them up as well.

Bobby: hey Ron! how are you?

Roni: Peachy... ill do better soon. probably.

JC: Just a heads up Roni! none of us have anything to do the entire day so we are all yours. whatever plan you have or make, we shall be with at all times.

Roni: Even if it includes plans with family or people you guys don't know?

David: Well then... It would definitely take some introduction, but we ain't leaving you for once.

Roni: Well thank god you guys choose this day. I don't have absolutely anything to do either.

Kian: Let's grab some coffee first. I woke up super late today and I'm not completely up yet. I need my eyes to open wide.

Bobby: Well now we know who's not sitting shotgun. Go away.

*They drove to the nearest Starbucks and got their drinks. Roni asked what they wanted for lunch. it was almost 12 by then. None of them had anything particular so they decided to get some fast food. They dropped by in and out for Kian and JC and by mc Donalds for David, Roni, and Bobby. They parked in the closest Walmart's parking lot and sat in the car to eat all the grease.*

Bobby: So... when is Aaron coming back?

*All of the boys were well aware of their stupidly adorable crushes on each other and tried to bring them together at all times. May that sound like the most cringy lie ever, they loved Roni and Aaron way too much to let them make a mess of their life.*

Roni: he texted me saying he'll be here by tomorrow.
David: Or is he?
I meant... oh okay! Cool! So will he join the haunted episode with you? Since he couldn't with us?
Roni: I actually haven't told him anything yet. I don't really know how he would react to this. He is not exactly into these things nor does he support this.
JC: You're right! I agree. I don't think he would really like the fact you'll be going as well.
Roni: Or anyone else out of our friends' circle!

*A slight blush crept up her cheeks as the entire conversation regarded Aaron not liking Roni going to a haunted house.*

Kian: Okay okay... *he said chuckling at the adorableness*