a brand new day

It was a beautiful morning where everyone wanted. the cool breeze of the wind blows Yuna's face to a brand new day.
She was eventually tired, after going for a bowling game with her best friends at Yongsan Bowling Alley yesterday. She went there with her 2 supportive angels named "Naeun and In Young ." The four of them were really close since they were grade 4. (i wanted a friend like that huuu)
It was a saturday morning and she needs to get ready for work. She works as a cafe worker as she likes to serve drinks something like smoothies , milkshakes , bubble teas , hot teas and more .  She also loves to make drinks while listening to some aesthetic and lofi songs which will hype herself up.
She started to run a cafe last two months since she saw many of the YouTubers uploaded a cafe vlog on YouTube.

She has reached the cafe and she then started to do what usually the type of cafe workers do. Yuna is the type of person who always do her work properly. Within 10 minutes, the customers kept on coming to the cafe for a cup of coffee. (reminds me of NCT's A Cup Of Coffee haha) The atmosphere of the cafe becoming more noisier and noisier as there were a lot of people in the cafe.