First Interview Part 2

First Interview 🥶 Part 2
Demi's POV
Today was the day you were going to have your interview. You were nervous. Especially since one of your fans was interviewing you. You felt like y/n might have been a better choice they had better qualities and more experience. But I guess Penelope won. So here goes nothing. You walked into the room where the interview was being held. You sat down and waited for about 20 minutes. You looked at scooter and he shrugged. 'I'll see what's going on.' Scooter called. 'Hey uh Penelope....are you coming to the interview or......' 'Uh sorry no I won't be. Something came up. I'm working with one of my actors on a small budget movie.' 'Don't you want to interview Demi?' 'Who?' 'Demi.....Lovato.' 'Yeah sorry I'm good. I don't know who that is.' You looked confused and kind of offended. They entered the raffle without knowing who you were? "Look scooter. Call y/n. I wanted him/her over this Penelope anyways." 'Okay.' Scooter called y/n.
Y/N POV
About a month went by since the raffle and you were finishing up your semester project. It was due by the end of the week. You were editing it when you got a call. "Hello?" 'Hi is this y/n?' "Yes. May I ask who's calling?" 'Hi y/n this is scooter Braun. Demi lovato's manager.' "Oh hi how are you?!" 'I'm great thank you for asking....look Demi decided that she would actually like to have her interview with you. Would you be interested?' "Oh my god! Yes! I'd love to! When would she feel comfortable having the interview?" 'Anytime next week. Does that work?' "Perfect! I'll see you guys then!" You hung up and smiled. This was going to be amazing. But you couldn't have the interview as your project. Which would definitely be an easy a. Maybe your professor would give you an extension.
Demi's POV
Scooter got off the phone with y/n. "See that's more of the reaction I was looking for. Excitement. And he/she was kind and was asking what I was comfortable with!" 'Okay. Okay. You were right!' "I'm always right!" You guys laughed. 'You ready for this?' "I'm ready." 'Okay. Next week. It's all set up.' "Sounds great." 'Just be yourself and you'll do great.' You nodded. This was the first step in the right direction..........