The call.

The elevator door opens and we step out into the lobby and start walking to the door "Who's car are we going to take?" I ask looking down at George as I open the door wind blowing into my already messy hair. "You can say no but can we take yours and can I drive again bro that is the coolest car to drive" he says chuckling I smile and run my hand through my hair "Sure" I say chuckling myself as we walk out to my car I toss him my keys and he unlocks the car, after we get in I press the button to lift the top "So where we going?" I ask looking over at him as we get buckled up and he starts the car, "Oh you know only the best Burger joint in all of New York City" he said smirking at me "Big J's Burgers here we come" I howl as we tear out of the parking lot "HELLLLL YEAHHHHHH" George yells smiling. For people who worked with cops we didn't care much about going the speed limit. We speed down the road coming up on the highway and I swear he must've been going at least 90 mph a huge smile crosses both our face as we pass by a speed trap and smile and wave at the cop in the car and he shakes his head knowing exactly who it was " I LOVE WORKING WITH COPS" I yell sticking my hands up in the air feeling the win. Eventually we pull into the parking lot, we hop out and walk in laughing then go up to the counter the girl behind the counter smirks looking at the 2 of us- she has strawberry blonde hair and deep grey blue eyes and stands about 5'2"- "Again this is the 3 time this week gentlemen" she says chuckling "Nice to see you too Sylivia" we say in unison "Same as usual " she asks " You know it" I say smirking and George hands her the card and she swipes it giving the card back and handing us our cups "Thank you" I say smiling and we turn to go fill up our cup and I get myself a lemonade and sweet tea mix and then go sit down. A few minutes later our burgers come out along with nacho fries and we start eating. " So do we wanna make any stops before we head back?" I hear George ask, " Maybe run by the store and pick up coffee for work and I need trash bags for my house" I say before taking a bite of my burger "Okay" George says with a mouthful of burger and I can't resist a chuckle. We finish and head over to the store which was right next door so we walked over "Okay you get the coffee I'll get my things and we meet at the registers" I say George nods and we separate.  I walk to the cleaning supply aisle, and grab trash bags then turn and see the bleach and smirk "perfect" I say quietly to myself. I grab all the supplies I needed and meet George at the front we check out and head out to the car. We get back to the office in about 10 mins "Thanks for not killing me on the drive" I say chuckling as we get out of the car he chuckles with me was we get the coffee out of the trunk and walk in. After we get back into the lab and look back at the evidence going over everything and notice the phone had a missed call "Heyo George did this thing have a call before we left?" I ask curiously " Nah man open it see if there is a voicemail" He says rolling his chair over to the table I was at. I open up the phone and sure enough there was a voicemail I click play on the phone and a higher pitched mans voice played " Danny meet me at the old warehouse on 66th street at 5 tonight and bring the package" it said then ended I look at George "New evidence" I say and he looks at me and gives a small smile "I'll go bring it to the team" He says and grabs it and walks out and a huge grin crosses my face and my eyes gleam as the feeling creeps up my spin and I resist a chuckle I simply can not wait this will be good the feeling creeps into the back of my head and to my shoulders and I bite my tongue in anticipation and sit there smiling, I hear the door and shake my head and hide my glee as George walks in...