ONE PUNCH MAN 1X1 [ FuzzytheWolf ]

From of my Oc:

Name: Blizz Wintermoon
Age: 19
Nickname: Bliss & Blitz
Hero code: Traczer
Rank: S 0
Also known as:  'Dragonknight' & ' Witch timer'
Appearance:

Name: Blizz WintermoonAge: 19Nickname: Bliss & Blitz Hero code: Traczer Rank: S 0Also known as:   'Dragonknight' & ' Witch timer' Appearance:

Hero appearance:

Gadgets:~Helmet~ Allows her to scan everyone included getting information form them in close and far range

Gadgets:
~Helmet~ Allows her to scan everyone included getting information form them in close and far range .
~ Gaunlet Blade~ was located at her glove that create a energy gaunlet blade in case if her power was run out .
Powers:
~ Time Reverse~: Allows her to blink back when she has damage or begging effected she can  reverse to her full health bar or remove the effects to her body .
~ Dragon time~: Allows her to stop in time to think of her actions , but she has 20 seconds to think before the time will play .
~ Ice ~: Allows her to use her ice ability to create  such as creating an weapon of her own.
~ Dragon from~: Allows her to transform into her dragon to do use base on attacks a large opponent , but it wears off when she run out if energy .
~ Water~: Allows her to create water of her own and also control any liquid that surrounded her .
Combat Skills: Swordmanship, Hacker , Hand ti Hand combat , Acrobat & Gymnastic
Crush: Genos
Backstory:
When she was young she watches on the T.V show that she sees heroes that saves everyone , so she wants to be a hero one day . That is where she meet Genos when she was young so they friend of Genos when they are young up to teenager . That so where her parents move to the city so she says goodbye to him before left . Later after she register as a heroine form Class C she heard a report that her previous home was destroyed by the assassin cyborg os she rushes there that is after Genos was scientist . It was to late fro her to get to chance to see what happen that is where she felt more serious now so what she did now a days she become a S Rank heroine 0 .
Facts:
~ She was Rank S 0 is because of her tied ability with the first hero S Blast .
~ She stays low profile about her identity .
~ She was a geek base on hero's ability .
~ She has a pet cat named ' Midnight'.