BUDDYFIGHT 1x1 ( TKSans)

Name: Tsubasa Hoshimi

Kanji name: つばさ.星見

Nickname: Dawn or Hoshimi

Age: 13-14 ( Season 1-5 ) 37 ( Season 6 )

Affiliations: Buddypolice [ formerly ] , Buddy agent , Grade 7 in Aibo Academy

Family: Kaze Tsubasa ( younger brother ) , Sakura Tsubasa ( grandmother ) , Toneri Tsubasa ( grandfather ) & Commander I ( Uncle )

Buddy: [ Dragon World ] Dragonknight spiritual water , Azura
[ Star Dragon World ] Cleared Arcane Star of Justice Prism Dragon , Azura

Buddy Personality: Azura was a very wise dragon , but sometimes she was to quiet when talking to her deep down she is a good listener and also give some advice if Hoshimi needs something or a problem . Azura was like a family to her and also like a mother
alike as well . She is a protect buddy that always protect her from harm .

Hoshimi Personality: Hoshimi was an experience buddyfigther along with begin a buddypolice as well . She was known to be a genius base on defensive and tactics and sometimes she was a carefree and also very understanding person mostly she likes to have fun in Buddyfight and also helping other people in need .

Hoshimi Appearance:

(( This Drawing is by lilyblizz  and I own my own design and character above )) Buddy Appearance:

(( This Drawing is by lilyblizz and I own my own design and character above ))
Buddy Appearance:

Deck Case Design: a silver core deck case with a white lining to it , a red gem was at the Center with a golden curl to hold the red gem on her deck case has a yellow background of a eight star sign Deck case object: silver crescent that combined ...

Deck case object: silver crescent that combined with the golden sun has the red gemstone located to the sun
Buddy skill: white plane wing  [ LOCATED: at both of her feet ] ( just like Tasuku )
———————-———————-———————-———————-———————-———————-
Luminise Line:

[ Dragon world ]- All rise up all dragons ! Gathered all your strength and reach for your true potential ! Luminise !! Dragonic Edge of Dawn !!

[ Star dragon world ]- Written all the stars to a unknown world !! Enter the new path to the future !! Luminise !! Arcane of Justice of Night Star !!
———————-———————-———————-———————-———————-———————-
World user: Star Dragon World & Dragon World

Buddy Backstory: Azura once lived in the Star dragon world , but that is until one day a gathered was around and someone needs to go out to discover on earth to be buddies with humans . So Azura volunteer that  she will go to be friends with the human , bit before she can go their the leader of Star dragon world told Azura to stayed on ground for now until someone unlock the Star dragon world discover . And now Azura accepted and goes into a dragon world to train to hide her identity and once the time comes she will prepared to to do her best .

Hoshimi's Backstory: When she was young age she was with her grandparents living with a house with her younger brother her parents dies  by a car crush . She was also a genius base on study and playing , that is until on her 5th birthday that is where she discovered Buddyfight where she sees people fighting on the stage in the mall she was surprise that she wants to buddy fight without knowing that her grandfather chuckle softly and sees Hoshimi wants to Buddyfight so what he did was he give a gift for her granddaughter which was a wrapped so she open her first time and that is how she meet her buddy ' Azura' .

Likes: Writing on her journal , her brother , Flying through the skies , Star gazing , Helping other people , New world , Learning , Study , Cooking , Singing

Dislikes: Lies , Seeing those she loves getting hurt , Seeing someone fallen into darkness , Unable to protect those she loves , bad people , hard choices