Chapter 2: Silhouttes, ain't it beautiful?

Dr Chandler's Perspective:

I ensured that everything was in order before I left. I took up everything important I needed. I got my clearance card on my lab coat pockets, and my I.D. dangling around at my neck. I also bought my medications, in case I get another anaemic attack. As I here the automatic sliding door shut behind my footsteps, I got my eyes peered on Dr Brianna and Dr Keith on the way.

Their normal reactions were like "good morning!" or "how's work, Chandler?" I never knew both too much personally, but as long as my knowledge foresees, both are members on the Committee on Research. Again, along the way, I met other personnel, not just only fellow researchers, but also Mobile Task Force encamped in the Site, and Joe the electric repair man.

As I was now on The Bridge, a platform that is like an overpass, overlooked The Sanctuary. Even though I was working in Site 59 for a long time from now, I was still astonished by the beautiful silhouettes that were created by falling leaves down in the trees of The Sanctuary. Because I got too much distracted, and unaware, another doctor, whom I was just about to passed by, was hit by me and fell to the floorings. The Doctor was none other than Dr Kyra North. One of my closest colleagues here in the Site. She was with me along different assignments, and we met, both assigned in the harsh winters in China's Gobi Desert.

As she slowly draft down, sheets of documents, portfolios and important already archived papers flew high up in to mid-air, creating a Tyndall Effect, as the radiant sunlight just pierced through the thick and thin, brown and yellow papers. As all finally calmed down, I grabbed Kyra's right hand, and lifted her up, back to her two feet.

Third Person Perspective:

Dr Kyra was indeed and without doubt, one of the most brilliant minds in Site 59. She was no doubt always assigned in assignments like Research, Engineerings, and Computer Technicalities. She had a whitish tone in her skin, had a lush, brown hazelnut hair, her iris was hued blue, and she had a medium stature, enough for a woman like her. She wore a lab coat, yellow or red colored shirts as undershirts and yellow or blue track pants. She had a keen interests in fashion but, had no one to share this except for Dr Chandler, the man, the only man to accept her strange ideals.

"You okay, Kyra?" Kyra dozed off for a while, then realized that Chandler was the guy who helped him and, reacts;

"Oh, Chandler! What a, not much but, pleasant surprise! Say, where are you going this morning?"

"I was just about to go to work, the filing office."continued Chandler "How about you?"

"Ah, just about to take the docs to Dr Valerie. You know how angry she gets when someone doesn't do their jobs properly..." Kyra slowly knelt and picked up each documents on the ground, one by one.

"Let me help you there, Kyra. Anyways I done this mess, so I deserved to be a jerk." Chandler retorted.

"Thanks, Chandler... Wait, Dr Valerie forgot to tell you something the other day..."

"What is it?"questioned Chandler

"Dr Valerie and the higher 05 Staff Council has called upon a meeting at Conference Room A-1, this afternoon at 1:30 PM. She expects that all Level 3 and 4 researchers, MTF captains and commanders, and all other personnel will be there. No excuses."
Kyra stood up, holding again the pile of papers on both arms. As she walk away she reassured:

"Chandler, don't forget!!!"

"I won't. Did I ever?" Both chuckled and parted ways and went on.
As usual.