your crush!!! (and who bothers you about it)

Aries = deku, you can't stand to look at him because you know that if you do you are going to blush like crazy and start squealing, mina won't let it go in fact i think she is going to tell him!

taurus = bakugou, everytime he pins you up against a wall in anger you can't control your blush and always squeal resulting in him laughing at you, kirishima totally ships you with him making it hard for you to be around him!

gemini = kaminari, everytime he uses his quirk you totally fall more and more in love for that adorable little pikachu, mineta always gets angry at you because.... well i don't know >////<

cancer = monoma, when he gets taunty you think its super cute and you think when he makes bakugou angry it is hilarious, kendo thinks it's hilarious that you like someone so annoying!!

leo = todoroki, he rarely smiles at all but almost all the time you make a joke he always smiles and laughs the way he laughed the first time made you fall for him, yaoyorozu jokes at you for liking someone that you have nothing in common with!!

virgo = tetsutetsu, he admires hard work which makes you love him for his admiration and manlyness, pony always mimicks you while you are swooning!!

libra = kirishima, even though sometimes he goes into to much detail about his personal life he is super fun to hang around, jiro thinks you and kirishima look so cute that she doesn't think before she says it loud enough for the entire classroom to hear!!!

scorpio = tokoyami, dark shadow gets really attached to you when you hang out with them, tsuyu has a crush on tokoyami making it hard to talk to her without getting jealous all though you both know it doesn't matter!!

sagittarius = ochako, you like ochako and you aren't afraid to show it either, lida thinks it is disruptive when you two are messing around with your quirks in class and doesn't mind yelling at you two alot.

capricorn = sero, one time he used his quirk on accident and wrapped you up so he laying you on his lap all day and talked while he picked the tape off you crushed on him after that, aoyama doesn't think that sero has style and picks on you for liking someone without style.

aquarius = amajiki, ever since he came in the classroom and you saw him you were in love but once he left you were very sad and realized you loved him, nejire thinks you are weird for liking such a shy and scary boy!

pisces = dabi, at the villian attack he winked at you making you blush madly after that for some reason you couldn't get him out of your mind, aizawa thinks you are insane and tried to force you to go see a mental specialist because dating a villian isn't allowed.