Chapter 2

"Harry seems weird."

"I know right? It's like he's half here."

"I think we went to get another tattoo."

"Nah, he has so many already....but it wouldn't surprise me."

"Niall, what do you think?" Liam's voice interrupted Niall's thoughts. Inoccently, Niall looked up from his sandwich and flashed a pearly grin, "Erm, I think he's tired." then he giggled loudly.

"Is there alcohol in that drink?" Zayn blinked.

"Nope." Niall smiled then took a sip.

"Hey, boys. Sorry I'm late." Harry said as he hurried through the studio doors, dressed nicely in gray chinos, a gray blazer, and a black button down. Niall could not help but gaze at him. Liam blinked at Niall then glanced at Harry, "Are you two dating or something?" he teased. Niall's water sprayed Liam. "Oh my God!" Liam snarled. Choking, Niall coughed loudly. Harry gasped and rushed to his side, patting him on the back, "Liam, you've killed the poor lad!" Harry nervously laughed.

Niall looked up with tears in his eyes. He jumped up and rushed out of the room. "What's up with him?" Louis gasped, "Is everything all right? Did you two have an argument?"

"No. We're fine." Harry smiled, "I promise. I think he had some hate this morning on Twitter."

"We'll talk to Paul then." Zayn spoke up.

"No....I took care of it....but he told me what it was about so I think I'll go check on him. Go on inside, mates. I'll be there with Niall soon." Harry fibbed.

"All right....let us know if something else is wrong okay?" Liam patted Harry's shoulder then walked out of the snack area.

Sighing, Harry shook his head, and hurried to find Niall. He pressed UP on the elevator and waited for it to arrive. "Hurrrryyyyyy." Harry groaned. "Seriously."

"Harreh!" an Irish voice called out. Harry turned and smiled, "Hey you! What's up with running out like that huh?"

"Other than I had to puke? Nothing." Niall shrugged and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. He nuzzled his nose into his neck and cried a little, "I'm scared."

"Why, babe?" Harry pressed his firm palm to Niall's trembling back, "Shhh. Don't cry. You're too beautiful to cry."

Sniffling, Niall pulled away, and gazed into Harry's eyes. He cupped Harry's face and smiled, "I love you so much." he pressed his mouth against Harry's, and kissed him slowly in the hallway.

Gasping, Louis hurried away from the corner of the hallway. His jaw was hanging open. He could not believe what he had just saw. Niall and Harry? No way! This was some sort of prank right? Seemed pretty legit....and it would have been so obvious if they had been a boy and girl out there in the snack area....were they really dating? Was this serious? No! Of course not right? MOTHER OF GOD.

"Awesome! That's a wrap for today!" Paul smiled at the boys. Liam pulled his headphones off his head and sighed, "I want bacon."

Harry chuckled, "Sounds nice." he then noticed his hand was on the back of Niall's neck. He awkwardly removed it and smiled at Zayn, "You wanna come over and chill at my place?"

"Don't we always, Harry? You have a pool." Zayn chuckled as he stood up.

Louis remained seated. He was staring at Harry and Niall. Niall caught his serious glance and blinked, "Something da matter, Louis?" he asked, his Irish accent coming out thick.