Announcement

Hey sis sidxnaaz your interview would be published tomorrow sharp 13:00 sis I'm too excited and then but wait wait sab this is important so dare to leave sab padho.
👇
👇

Bytheway this is writer 1 yaar koi nickname dedo mujhe it would be easy to recognize me but ha I'm here for announcement of my second activities contest.

So obviously the rules of contest is one topic would be given and that too of already written book.

So all you need to do is reader understand the topic ache se and vote for the best stories on that topic and no writer can vote for their own story right now we would select 15 writers and then they would have to explain the concept of their book a situation would be given so the writer should as well right on that particular topic.

And obviously prizes would be given as we would go through your stories same with readers and trust me it's completely going to be based on reader choice.

Are you ready

So first title is

"The most unique storyline "

Now common readers select top 5 unique books according to you while obviously tagging the writer go for it and yaa all take part as best comments would as well get a prize with interview.

Time-your time would be until next Wednesday so go for it select top 15 writers and ya confusion hai to puchlo and take this seriously and yaa tag writers too❤