Best Friend

Did you ever fall Inlove with your childhood best friend?

I am one of that person who actually experienced that question. Hindi ako nakapaniwala na meron pala akong feelings para sakanya. To be honest, i
describe Vincent as my brother only, pero bakit nga ako nainlove sakanya?Maybe because he is kind? Funny? Loving? Or.... my ideal man?

"KyAaaaa! Sissss this is it!!" While she hold my hands really tight.

"Aray ko! Madam ang kamay ko, tinu torture mo na to." tumawa siya ng konti.

"Sorry Sis, Excited na kase ako." She said.

And yeah this is it. I couldn't believe this is finally it. It's been a month since he came here. Well, if you're wondering what I'm talking about... it's Vincent, my childhood friend.

The last time that I've seen him was the skinny, gamer boy that I've used to tease back then.When he came back here in the Philippines... he's not the boy I've known...hence man... Time really flies so fast that I'm not yet ready to face what has come today..

Vincent and I first met was the time I was walking going to school, there I was being nag by some barkada because I was a dumb founded, introverted person and people tend to call me "tanga-on". Well, I don't like having friends cause I don't really want to feel being betrayed or having dramas and all.

At that time, a girl tries to push me while I was walking when a boy blocked me and he warned them or else he will report this to the guidance. They run and left , then he looked at me while he said "Hi, I'm Vincent....there gone now....well, don't be bother by them, they are just being a brat because their not as pretty as you." We both laughed at what he said. I told my name and I thanked him for what he had done that time.

An hour after that incident, we met again (stalker ko ba to? Char). This time, we were classmates from most of my subjects. Because of that, we became really close to each other (wow ang bilis naman HAHAHA). People always tend to think that me and Vincent were dating because we always have together by each other's sides and we actually didn't care of what people think.

Years came by, we both finish high school. It was graduation day when I realized I had feeling for him. He was a summa cum laude and I was cum laude. He began his speech by praising me for being his best friend and the person who's always been there for him. His speech was that having a friend was the best experience of his college life. I burst to tears that time.

While he ended his speech, he went to me and I stand up and ran to hug him, I hugged him really tight that I feel like I don't want to let go of him because I know that he will leave me someday. I patted his back and told him that I am proud of what achievement he had done. He then break the hug and faced me "Thank you bro, I couldn't done this without you......I love you and I won't ever....ever forget you." We both smiled and hugged again. That time my heart began to beat faster like I'm running away from a person. My tummy was full of butterflies that I haven't feel before.

Finding a job was hard,  he went to abroad to work as chemical engineer because many companies want to hire him because he was one of the most prestigious chem engineer. Lucky he... while me, I proceed what my mother like me to work, as an architect. It's my mother's dream for me because she didn't have money to become  an architect when she was young. And she wanted me to make her dreams come true. Well, of course I agreed, and I wanted to make my mother to be proud of me. Even though she's in heaven, I know that she's happy for me. So I applied the job near my apartment that I rent because I don't really want to take a cab or anything (saVe mOrE). And you know sometimes it's fun when you walk,diba exercise exercise naman tayo hahhaha.