1

She, a human who is the bride of the Vampire King. He, the Vampire King has long awaited for his bride and he has her in his hands now, and he never plans to let her go.

Tags: #romance #vampire #paranormal #maturescenes #mildlanguage #graphiccontent #graphicsexualscenes #sexualthemes #18andup #hisvampirebride

Disclaimer: There will be sexual scenes which will consist of very graphic sexual content. There will be gore scenes that might be very graphic as well. There will be mild language of cursing and possible dirty sex talk. This book is NOT meant for anyone UNDER the age of 18!

Age Target: 18+

© All Rights Reserved To @YUNGBLUD-13

♛𖧻♕

Whoever thought it was okay to not believe a child? A child who is abused. The law enforcement always say they are there to help
Then why don't they help me?

I just want to be saved is all. It's become way to much to handle. It's no longer a simple smack and then he walks away. It's now a beating that can last for hours and they won't help me.

I'm human as much as you. So why don't you help me? I bleed like you, but I bleed a lot more than you do. I bruise like you and I feel pain like you do. So your going to let me suffer? This isn't fair...I've gone so many times with proof of abuse and you think I'm hurting myself.

Why would I hurt myself? I wouldn't. I just want to live my life without being abused. I want to be able to live my life without being controlled. I want to go out and have fun with my friends without having a time that I need to be back which just means I get another beating. Why is it that God gave me such a cruel father? Is this how my life will work forever? Me getting thrown and hit around like a rag doll. I sure hope not.

I might be 16 years old, but I'll be 17 tomorrow. When I'm 17 tomorrow. I might run away. That might be what I do because I can't take no more of the abuse. It's become way to much for me to handle and I'm so fed up with the accusations of hurting myself.

Why can't they see that I'm just as much of a human as them? I wish that my mom took me with her when she left. I thought she loved me, but clearly she doesn't love me enough since she left me here with him knowing that he is abusive. That's why she left, because she couldn't handle it.

I can't handle it and here I am still standing because I won't let him knock me down and have the satisfaction of breaking me. I won't.

I jumped when my phone started to ring and I answered it after seeing it was my friend.

"Dude, where did you go?" Kaylee asked.
"I'm at the bridge." I said quietly.
"Your dad is drunk as fuck and is going door to door looking for you." She said.
"I don't want to go home. I don't want to ever go home again." I said.
"I know, but you can't be homeless." She said.

I was watching a group of men that was a good yard from me.

"I will run away to another city. I can't be here though. I can't stay here no more. I can't take it no more Kaylee." I said.
"I know, but what about high school. You can't just drop out. You could get a full ride to college." She said.
"I rather be a drop out than a punching bag." I said.
"I know, but you always told me to talk you out of running away. I'm trying to, but you are turning me down." She said.
"You don't understand it Kaylee." I said.
"I know I don't. But, I see the bruises and I see how broken you are. That's enough to understand isn't it?" She asked.
"Its not enough to understand. I'm tired of lying on the ground for hours upon hours as he gets the satisfactory of hurting me. I'm tired of not being able to hardly move. I'm tired of walking around with bruises and cuts and broken bones. I want to live a normal life. I'm tired of knowing that my mother didn't love me enough to take me with her. But, if there is one thing that I learned from her. It's to run for your protection. She did. So I might as well." I said as I realized the group of guys were closer.