im losing

Deku left, leaving katsuki to tend with the shared house chores. Deku spent about four hours at the au classes, him being a teacher for the young rising omaga heroes, if you asked deku he would have an answer ready for you.

' why do you do it'.

his response would be far from childish, and there was two reasons behind that, one, his face has been in so meany press runs and him shoved in every  interviewers chair to the point that they no longer stand out to him, the pitter-patter of his heart no longer rung in his ears like the same as he hears a cry of a child, he had been so groomed to fact of this being the life he's 'always wanted'. that when he sits in a chair and the cameras point at him-the first question being asked. it no longer made his ribs tickle as his heart tries to press its jigging body against his chest. and two being, he believed in it, the it we speak of being the closest thing to a child to him, it was his movement one one-else's.

to him, when he dies, and whatever stories he had left, stop being spread like a blanket among a bed, this movement, would have so much of him; that when he dies he would be ensured a seat in heaven. as if the stories he was told as a child where, in this case true. He didn't know nor did he have the time to dote on the chances.

So every week day that he could, he was there, he was going to be the foot in the right decision. These kids know how they stood in the world. And they also know that they didn't have to cave. Deku didn't.

It was hours later when midoriya came home, the smell of bleach thinly laced in the small flat, the surprised omega took of his shoes. Beginning to hint for the alpha who was definitely the cause of it all.

Dekus voice trying to cut through the 'cleaning music'. Which was really the loudest baby kicking music he could find. Izuku so gave up, and on the way to his room he found katsuki in the bathroom.

" What are you do". He asked standing in the door frame for a second before shifting so his shoulder was on the lining of the door, his arms crossed, and with one swift twist of the omega so were his lags.

" These are dangerous amounts of-". He was cut off with a sharp calm voice.

" Leave my pills alone".

" You'll kill yourself at this rate".

" You've been to invested in those fake news sights that your starting to believe it, I'll be fine katsuki".

" Your taking 28 grams of this stuff every month seven days out of it, this isn't healthy, pair that with whatever else you take, your slowly killing your fucking self".

Dekus eyes clearly spilled angry out like a wild spring, it crashing with the deep green, he took a step forward pointing a finger." This is one-". He snatched his pills for katsukis surprised hands, dekus anger always takes many by surprise, katsuki mostly, the alpha was mostly use to the dirty looks, deku was good at those too." None of your business, and I'd much prefer you to stay the h.e-dubble hockey stick out of it, AND TWO, this the only way that I can be the person pleople need me to be".

Deku went to turn, finished with the conversation, but, bakugos voice stings through the air like pearlescent light in a quiet room, weather izuku listened to the constant hum, just light enough to catch your ear, bakugo far from quiet, he wasn't that kind of person and they both knew this vary well. On top of that they both know that katsuki was far from a person to hold his tongue, so the comment that slipped past his tongue was vary in place for the convention " this is childish and you know that, if only you would swallow your danm pride and find a m-".

" Shut up- you have no room to be preaching about pride, you are far from perfect, your mouth is dirty, how dose you mother kiss that, and you're nothing but an egotistical fire head stupid alpha!" The words where so laced with the truth, that for a moment katsuki had to stop, honestly speechless, deku turns with a snap the pills jingling in the bottle, he went down the hall, with a gentle stomp of the back of his heals.

Katsuki still frozen in the bathroom, the loud music becoming background music to already tippy boozed mess of a fragile friendship, and the sound of the shatter was enough to spin  the Alphas stomach into a tight and ugly knot. He could feel the stress slowly sliding up his throat in what felt like a thick goop.

Before it could come up, he swallowed sharply, It slides down slowly, a burn trailing with it, katsuki Finally let a tight breath that he didn't know he was holding go, how long was he standing there, he heard the distant sound of a door slamming, katsuki flinched as the house shakes for a second.

" Good danm it..." Katsuki whispered as if he was in a full room, it felt like it l, just by the wight in his chest, his cheeks almost felt weighed down.

He went back to cleaning with the sickness in his soul, it hurt, fuck it hurt, and it hurt more than it should, maybe it was because he knew he was mad for this man, izuku had no idea, and most likely didn't care. And that adds to the burn in his throat.

Izuku was like the first 3 seconds of whiskey, a burn that took your breath away, and when he wasn't mad, he was like the slow heat that would fill you stomach as the drink went down- the omega was a dangerous treat. His eyes like shotguns.

Once the bathroom was done he put everything away and falls into the couch, cupping his face into his dry hands , he Huff's falling back into the couch more, it brought him vary little comfort.

" Im losing him".