Chapter 7 Part 1

So i'm going to split this chapter Taleah first then part two is Simon part.

Warning sexual contents coming

Taleah Pov

Once I got home I was so tired from avoiding Layla all day but now i can just go to sleep. I tell simon i'm going to bed and he said he's going to get in the shower then to bed.

As soon as I walk in my room there she was sitting on my bed staring me dead in the eyes and man i'm you if looks could kill i would dead. "So you real life thought you could run from me" She smirked but it wasn't like a normal smirk and i'm not gone lieit kinda scared  me. She stood up from the bed and walked towards me but every step she took forward i took one backwards until i was up against the wall. "You fucking avoided me all day for what. Oh but you had time to say hey to shyla right" She laughed on the last part and put her arms up against the wall trapping me. "What do you want from me really? No one just wants me so what is it my body" I yelled at her and she just looked at me like i was stupid or something

"I love you taleah and you keep say I want your boby like nigga i love you is your body amazing yes but thats not why i want you. i like it when your mean as hell for no reason. I like it you push me away but only do because you know i'll come back to you." She said looking in my eyes and i can tell she meant every word and now i feel stupid and have tears in my eyes because i feel the same way about her. "I don't like seeing you with other people because it pisses me off and i want to go over and rip their heads off" Is it bad that i find that sexy "Don't talk to no other people do you understand me?" Now at this point she had her hand around my throat choking me a little and now its a river in my underwear.

I couldn't help it anymore, I smashed my lips onto her roughly and she kissed me back the same amount of force. She choking me harder making me moan for her. What can i say i like it rough. She stuck her tounge in my mouth taking complete control and i was loving it. She used one hand to hold me hands above my head and the other hand to explore my body. God her hands were so cold but felt so good. 

She started kissing my jawline biting a couple time making me moan more for her. She kissed all over my neck until she kissand sucked this one part of my neck that made me moan so loud i'm pretty sure you could me from the other side of the house."Found it" She said as she chuckled and kept kissing, sucking, and biting on that spot and od it felt so amazing, i wanted her so bad "Please"  i said as i was trying to keep myself up so i wouldnt fall cuz i cant really feel my legs anymore.

"Please what" She said and I knew what she wanted but no way was i saying it. "Oh, you wanna play hard ball ok. Don't worry you gone end up saying it by the end of the night i can you that now" She got me fucked up i'm not calling her that no way tf.

I'm guessing she knew I was going to say something because she gave me this 'Say something slick i dare you and you wont be walking soon' look so i just kept my mouth shut. She rested her hand on my thigh slowly going higher until she reached my underwear and my breath hitched.

She started to rub me through my underwear and I started moan in her ear wanting more. I heard her growl in my ear and start to pick up her pace but I could tell she was scared to hurt me "Don't hold back" I moaned out and kissed her hard. She growled and through me on the bed. 

I watched as she took off her shirt and through it somewhere and climbed on top of me never breaking eye contact. She attacked my neck with kisses and bites and I bit on my lip to keep me from moaning which only pissed her off. She snatched my dress off me along with my underwear and stuck two fingers in me without warning and it all happened so fast I screamed/moaned out loud because I wasn't expecting it. she moved her fingers in me slowly and I was a moaning mess and scratching her back with my nails.

I guess she didn't mind the scars I left. She kept going faster and faster I couldn't tell if she was using her vampire speed or not god I saw stars and I was so close "I'm g-g-goin to-c-um" I screamed out "Hold it or say it and cum" She said in a warning tone and I didn't want to say it so I tried to hold on and she smirked while I gave her a confused face until I felt her curl her fingers and pressed on my sweet spot. "FUCK PLEASE" I screamed out  wanting to cum so bad. 

All she did was look me in the eyes and said "Please what taleah" and pressed down on my sweet spot harder " FUCKK DADDY YES"  I screamed out squirting all over her fingers and lower parts. I felt so tired and started to fall asleep but the last thing I heard was "Told you, you would say it by the end of the night. Your now mine, Night baby" with that I fell asleep.

So what did you think?? Comment and see you next time

Love Y'all Boos BYEEEE