IN THE WOODS

Last summer Rae disappeared while she was at a party with her friend Ava , no one knows where she went with who? Or how? It is just a big mystery for the family , her friends and the police .

It's the first day of school , it is very hard for Ava to walk around at school like nothing is wrong , she met a girl called Maya , who told that she knew Rae the time she was in New York .

One day , Ava opened her laptop and finds an email from Anonymous , yes this was the person who sent it to Ava , the email says : The woods a good place where I can hide .

Ava wore her jacket and went to the woods , she remembered when she used to go with Rae to the woods , they used to drink and do drugs there , maybe she ran away and she wanted to meet Ava .

When she got there she waited in her car , then she got a text from Anonymous , he or she said to meet in their hiding spot , maybe this was Rae just missing with her , so she went to the tree they used to sit beside . And waited , until she got a text from Anonymous and it said she needs to look at her feet , she found a book , it was Rae and Ava secret book where they write their secrets  .

But no one has the book , unless , they took it from Rae , Does that mean she was kidnapped ? Whoever has that book knows everything about Ava and Rae . She opened the book and found all the pages cut beside one page , one page that Rae and Ava wrote about how they want to die.

She heard some noises and quickly got back to her car and drove away .

The next day she only thought about what happened , she met Maya again , they started talking about Rae and how she is such a good person .

During the next weeks , Anonymous gave Ava clues to more of Rae's secrets , she couldn't resist this anymore . Until one night Anonymous texted Ava : Let's finish it off where we started it . Ava goes back to the woods and she saw a paper in the ground that says : I AM anonymous .

She sat down and started reading the phrase a lot of times "i am i am i am ayam ayam ayam maya" MAYA it was Maya this whole time she called her and she heard Rae's voice : hello did you have fun? That was the typical Rae we know , clever , sneaky , bitchy .