request ~ Tony

request for tharealmvp
i didn't check for grammar or spelling so call me out if you see something

"How could you do this to us?" Charli yells. It pains me knowing I made my best friend feel like this.

"Chase and I were drunk, we didn't mean what we did." I cry out. My vision was blurry but all I can make out is Tony running his hands through his hair.

"Brooke we have a child together how could you not think of her?" Tony whispers. His voice told me he was on the brim of crying.

"I wasn't thinking at all that's what i'm trying to tell you." I say walking up to him. He backs away from me as if I was a monster. Maybe I am.

"I know what we did was fucked up but I wouldn't have done this to my bestfriend and girlfriend if I was in my right mindset." Chase couldn't keep his composure anymore. The man was basically at his knees in front of his girlfriend, begging for her forgiveness.

"I don't know about Charli but I need some time." Tony says walking away.

~

"Can we talk?" I ask knocking on the opened door.

"Sure, come in." I step inside our babies nursery, the one we had build in the hype house before Emma was born. Tony stands over her crib admiring how beautiful his daughter is.

"Tony, I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt our little family this way." He doesn't bother looking at me making us stand in an uncomfortable silence.

"Can you just answer one one question?" He asks breaking the silence. I nod my head waiting for his question. "Did you ever have feelings for him after? Like did the sex cause any feelings between you two?"

"Obviously not. I only want you." I say, placing my hand on his back he shivers. "The only reason we did what we did was because all of the stress from the hype house and lawyers and everything else that's going on. We drank... A lot to release the stress but it only caused more problems."

"Just promise you won't do it again?" he says letting a tear slip.

"I promise."