Chapter 10

"Peter!" She cries out as I enter the apartment, rising from her seat curled on the couch.

I look at Maxim. "Ostav' nas! (Leave us!)"

My eyes lock with Marié, the anger burning in me still simmering and building from her betrayal. Lust sets in as look her over, a protective habit I developed around her.

I strip off my jacket and place my gun on the table, my eyes never leaving hers. I stalk towards her slowly, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Peter. You're scaring me." She says careful.

"Good." I continue towards her as she backs herself into a wall. My hand lands on the wall right next to her head, blocking one exit.

"Did you kill him? Is Mini still alive?" She breathes out, fear and concern laced in her voice.

My anger rises as a hand squeezes my heart.

What was he to her, that she'd risk lying to me?

"Peter." The small plea comes out of her mouth, as my other hand circles her neck.

"You have some explaining to do." I whisper in a low voice torn between lust and anger. "But right now, I'm not sure I can believe anything out of your mouth isn't lie."

I smash my lips against hers in a forceful kiss. Her lips open up in surprise and I slip inside, tasting more of her warmth.

A sudden coldness grips me as I feel her hands land on my chest, running up and down my skin.

I pull back from her, releasing her as her hands fall away. She licks her lips, her gaze falling but not before I see the lust in her eyes.

I growl out a few curses and in response she cowers into the wall. My fist clenches and connects to the wall in frustration.

I turn away, wiping my bleeding knuckles with the bandaged that was already wrapped around them from earlier, discarding it in the trash.

Pain couldn't even keep my beast at bay. I needed something she couldn't give me.

I take a deep breathe and start buttoning my shirt.

I grab my keys and gun, opening the door, I nod to Maxim. He nods back registering the silent order to watch her and call over someone else to watch the door.

"Peter?" I turn and look up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Where are you going?" She asks walking towards me.

"Please stay, I'll explain... I'll explain everything."

"I don't want words from you right now."

*******

Marié

"What do you want?" I ask. He closes the door and stalks towards me.

"I want to fuck you," He replies dropping his keys and gun on the couch.

"Not for your pleasure but for mine." He stalks towards and I back away at the same pace, anticipation dancing in my stomach.

"I want to punish you," I feel the back of my legs collide with the back of the couch.

I brace myself to keep from falling back as he leans in close to my ear and continues, "Bend you over my knee and bruise your ass so badly, the next time you're tempted to lie to me, you'll still feel the burn on your cheeks. I want you to beg to cum, knowing only I, can give you what you want."

My thighs clench as I try to remain composed.

His right hand reaches up and circles around my neck again, exerting slight pressure.