Chapter One

First part, hope you like it, I won't write any prologues or epilogues.

"Alex" I heard Alison shriek snapping me out of my trance.

"Um hmm, yeah I'm listening." I said a little too quick.

" You live next to Lucas Parker , hottie of my grade...how are you not fangirling over spending you're entire summer nextdoor to an abercrombie model!"

"ALEX!" She shrieked when I didn't answer.

"Eh..I've probably seen better" I said as I looked out the window, Ali picked me up from the airport and we're on our way to the supermarket to buy stuff to store in my fridge before heading to my new house.

" No you haven't, you're so lucky, you get to see him and his best friend André everyday... OMG YOU GET TO FREAKING SEE ANDRÉ EVERYDAY!" She squeaked.

" Woah calm down, I know you've been crushing on André for ages now but just chill." I laughed as I went through my notifications.

184 likes on ig.

69 questions on ask.fm.

53 new messages.

And I won't even bother checking the rest.

"Fine." She muttered, I laughed and cranked the volume up, there's a car in the garage for me but I really miss my Audi.

We started singing to Drown by Bring Me The Horizon ignoring everyone who stopped to look at us.

It comes in waves, I close my eyes,
Hold my breath and let it bury me.
I'm not okay and it's not all right,
Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?

Who will fix me now?
Dive in when I'm down?
Save me from myself,
Don't let me drown.
Who will make me fight?
Drag me out alive?
Save me from myself,
Don't let me drown

A car honked next to us. I turned my head to see a guy about my age grinning at. He threw a paper plane in my direction which I easily caught.

" Damn, you've got a pretty great voice, my band needs a female vocalist, you interested?" I shook my head in response and rolled the window up.

I unfolded the paper plane to see a band flyer 'The Defiant Paradoxes.' Snorting at the name I crumpled the flyer into a ball.

I turned to look at Ali and she just shot daggers at me.

" What?"

" That was André, you freaking said no to André Domenico!" She squealed. As I read the flyer in my hand.

" I don't want to join the freaking defiant paradoxes." I said, Ali shook her head at me and kept her eyes fixed on the road.

A couple of minutes later Ali parked her car infront of the supermarket.

We walked in, I ignored all the stares I was getting and shook my head at a bunch of 15 year olds who were checking me out.
Nothing that hasn't happened before.

I'd always get checked out by guys at my school and turn heads whenever I walk into a party
The party don't start till I walk in *smirk*

Yeah...no more quoting lyrics...that was lame.

Agreed.

So I'm pretty much the definition of awesome!

If your head gets any bigger, you won't be able to wear any shirts anymore.