Chapter Two

Hey guys :) long author's notes really suck so I'll just start writing.

Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my hea-

" Hello?" A sleepy and angry me picked the phone up to hear my cousin's voice.

" Wake up, I have to be at my mom's botique in a hour and I still have to pick you up." She said in a frustrated voice.

" Yes Ma'am!" I mocked her and she hung up, I walked up to my closet glad that I had finished unpacking last night and tossed a crop top and shorts onto the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting dressed I made sure that I'd put tanning oil in my bag since the botique is at an outlet by the beach where Ali and I planned on spending our day.

I quickly made myself a cup of coffee and grabbed a piece of bread only to forget that that arse finished my nutella, I sighed and took an apple out of the fridge and started eating it with a scowl on my face.

A couple of minutes later the bell rang, I got up and opened it to see Ali holding two cups of coffee from Starbucks in one hand and dragging me out the door with the other.

"HURRY UP!" She snapped as I struggled with opening her car's door.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I muttered as she rolled her eyes and handed me a toffee nut frappe, I shrugged and took a sip.

" I switched my shift with Cali and I'm running late, you have a job interview and a band meeti-"

"What?! When the hell did I sign up for a job... wait a band meeting?"

" Yeah  André forgot to take your number so he called me." She blushed, I grinned and took another sip of my frappe.

" And the job?"

" Chill it's for my mom's botique and I'm the manager so you're already hired" She said as she parked the car infront of 'sunkiss beach' "C'mon the boutique's that way." She pointed at an outlet, we walked over to it in a rush.

I watched Ali struggle to find the right key,

Woah she has a lot of keys, I don't even get a copy of my house's

"There!" She sighed in relief as she pulled out a rusty silver key and opened the botique up. I followed her in and I must admit I'm impressed, I always knew that my aunt had a good taste in clothing but the botique was pretty much a bigger version of every teen's dream closet.

"Hey Alex, you mind going through all the racks and making sure that everything's in place?" Ali asked but I knew that it was more of an order.

Great, Ali gets to boss me around at my job as well. Yippee.

" Okay." I said as I walked over to the racks, everything was in place except a few tank tops and swimwear.

Shit. I forgot to freaking wear a swimming suit.

"Ali." I said my voice echoing through the store.

"Yeah?"

" I'm gonna buy something from here."

"Okay, with the amount of boxes we unpacked last night I didn't think you'd need to."

" I don't, just forgot to wear a swimming suit." I said as I looked through the racks, the fact that I already have similar stuff really sucked. I walked over to the final rack and..