kamijirou

Me: The best nothing compares. it reminds me of that early two thousands type deal cuz the punk rock vibe. kinda like the blink-182 or early taylor swift era you feel me.(Comment if you like blink-182).

Anime balls deep: THIS DUDE IS A SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP FOR LUCIFER BRUH

me: wrong anime

Jirou: DiD yOu CaLl Me A dEvIl!!!

Asta: Woah a devil? where!

Supa hot fire: Chicken hair

Kaminari: Hey it is all right jirou jack. 

Jirou: Who said we are dating?

Me: The manga

anime only people: *big cry*

that one asshole in the comment section: Well actually in chapter 6969 Deku actually Transends the mangekyo, thereby receiving the babygan. a legendary dojutsu that can summon maaaive amounts of water a will.

Me: Oh shit I need to write in somebody from naruto

Ten-Ten: Hey screenti-

Me: That should do it

*Jigglypuff's down smash has entered the chat*

Jigglypuff's down smash: ASSERT DOMINANCE

Me: Well IDK how to continue. So I'm gonna read a story *ahem* The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. Ding A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, ding (I fully expect you to run now. at least 20 seconds you gotta exercise.)

*at least 20 seconds later.* 

Sky Jackson: Hey would you like to know the name, address, phone number, and Instagram account of a 9 year old who said the fuck word on x-box live?

Me: *Aggressive contemplation on whether to keep that last joke in or not*

you know what screw it. What is the worst that can happen. she doxes me and my insta gets raided by angry, horny, and stupid 10 year olds that still watch hey jessie on Disney plus.

hehehe RATINGS PLEASE

Me: 10/10

Jirou and Denki after reading the manga: 10/10

Ten-ten: 8/.....

somebody more important: 10/10

Jiggly🅱uff: 0 to death rest combo/10

Bunk'd fans: Ur trash m8/10

Pewds: Next ship