Namjoon: The leader

"Hey, i was just staring the snow and the roads, they are just wow" rm spoke with some sadness in his voice.
"Something's bothering you, i can tell by your voice... If you dont mind u can tell me"i asked.
"Nothing much, its just... All this trip and everything is fantastic, but as i think of going back to Korea and again with my day to day schedule, im scared" namjoon declared.
"Are you scared of your career or anything else is scaring you".
"Actually, we are the 7 members of bts, and our fans love only the maknae line, and the more they can do in hyung line is that they love jin,suga and jhope. The fans think i dont have a charismatic visual or broad shoulder or a sculpted face then i m ugly" he was sobbing but holding back his tears.
I was shocked as he said all those things. "A leader has to go through so much hatred and so much demotivations" i thought to myself.
"Rm can i tell you a story?" I asked.
"Of course please" rm replied.
As we were talking jungkook came out because he needed to pee. So he was listening to our talk hiding behind a closet in the hallway.
"So there was a boy, who wasn't able to speak. He thought this was his greatest weakness. But one day as he went to school some goons attacked him. He ran and ran and ran away but they were following him. He then came across some woods. He hid himself in the woods and the goons were nearby him. And to his misfortune there was a black snake in the woods. Any other kid would have shouted and screamed at that moment. But the kid wasnt able to speak so as much as he screamed no voice came out of his mouth. After sometime the goons left and the kid came out of the woods and thought that my weakness today saved me. I was such a stupid to think this unability to speak as a weakness. Rather it was a strength" i completed the story.
"So the kid was really lucky to have the unability to speak" namjoon exclaimed.
"Namjoon, u know each one of us has imperfection, not everyone is perfect, jin has broad shoulders and a perfect visual but still he is sub vocal..not the main vocal. Jimin has a perfect visual but he is shorter than others, like this not everyone is perfect, but still they think think of their talent not their disability, u have a supporting family but suga's family never supported him. But still he is a great rapper. So focus on what you have and love yourself then only people will love you. If u will hate urself then how will you cherish what you have?" I explained him.
"T you are such an inspiration, from today on i will love myself and never worry about what people think of me, rather i will cherish what i have and will focus on what i can be in future, thank you dear u are great"namjoon exclaimed.
"I am happy that i was able to help you" i replied and went to my room, namjoon also went to his room happily.

"This girl is such a good counsellor, i never knew anyone can influence namjoon just by talking and namjoon changed his mind and became more confident just by talking and sharing to someone, he has shared this to all of us but whatever we said we never were able to say those things that T said to him.. she just made him love himself and adore his life, i have started admiring her" jk thought as he went to his bed.

Time skip to 9 am in the morning:

As we headed to sightseeing in manali we thought of skeing in the snow. Shivi was really excited. She, tae and jin went first for skiing. Jimin jhope and suga were the next. And then me jk and rm were the last.

"Lets wear the safety masks and take the skiing sticks with us" said shivi from far away.
As they went on their skiing we were watching. Suddenly we heard a sound like someone collapsed in the snow.
It was taehyung cause he had never skiied in his life.
"Ouchhh, omma my head hurts" tae was in pain.
"Let me see, ohh you have a cut mark on your forehead... Wait i will put an ointment, is it hurting...oh im so sorry, get up let me take you to the chair, sit down and have some rest" shivi spoke concerned.
Next were jhope,jimin and suga. They were good at skiing so they went on their trip.
"I am so much happy and enjoying each and every moment of my life from now on, all thanks to you T u are a blessing", namjoon claimed.
I was just smiling.
"Okay now its our turn"jk ranted.
As we were skiing i saw rm was very happy and literally everyone could see the difference in his behaviour and they all were very happy that a depressed rm was now a cheerful one.

After we all were done skiing. I took a small snow and threw it towards jimin. And he fell down in the snow. Again he took some and ran behind me and as he threw i bowed and it hit jin. As we all were doing snow fighting we were enjoying the whole tour and were very happy cause we did real fun.
Then there was tae sitting and shivi took care of him she fed him tea and biscuits. And then aided him on his head. After resting he was also feeling better. Tae started liking shivi. He was even not able to sit without seeing shivi.

"Okay guys now we need to head to kullu today" i shouted.
We left for kullu. We all enjoyed a lot there as we were sitting in the toy train, all the bts members enjoyed but they were wearing masks where there was crowded area.
The toy train took us from manali to kullu and there we did a little bit of sight seeing and then we headed for the temples.

The temples were really astonishing as we went to dharamshala and other places. Our himanchal tour took us atleast 1 week and we all needed a 2 days rest.
So we took a hotel in madhya pradesh.

I was in my room reading a book and shivi was in tae's room showing him a new technology. I heard a knock at the door.
"Ohh so you remember that u have a sister also, come in shivi" i shouted.

"You? Need any help!"

*To be continued*