Prologue

PETHAMÉNO ASŤERI

Park sunghoon

---

"Other people are lucky when they can touch their love ones... " i whispered as i stare at the night sky.

Star's.....the star's that could make her smile.

Ngayong ko lang ulit naramdaman ang hangin sa gabi dahil sa mga nakaraang buwan ay nagpapagaling ako sa ospital.

Habang nakatingala ako sa mga nagkikislapang mga bituwin ay isa-isa kong naalala ang bawat ngiti niya.

They said that maybe constellations has destination....maybe...she has a better destination too.

Her laughter that can make me smile,her curly hair that I badly want to cares,her soothing voice on the phone,her beautiful penmanship and every bits of her are beautiful.

Her eyes that is as deep as ocean.

Sa huli ay kinunan ko ng larawan ang magandang bituwin ng gabing ito.

A vintage Polaroid given by Jake, my support system.

I developed photos since then and wish to travel the world with my 6 best friends.

I want to capture every smile of the people once I've helped them...capture beautiful scenery that could make me calm and find my inner peace as I listen to the nature's whisper.

"Masaya kaya siya ngayon? "wala sa sariling usal ko.

I smiled bitterly.

Pagak akong tumawa at napapailing.

I'am being delusional again,I should move on and keep going no matter what happened.

Napabutong hininga ako at mas dinama ang hangin ng gabi.

Kinuha ko na ang aking face mask at sinuot ito.

Because this year is the worst,Where you're face with the biggest panademic of the world that cause many deaths of many people.

The virus that shook the whole world right? The Government,economic,and humanity was all affected especially those people that are truly suffering because of the lack of food supplies and other's who are unemployed those..no many of them are suffering now and many conflicted problems acquire.

I glance lastly at the stars and hope that this panademic will end soon and regain the smile of the people.

I sincerely pray that this may end soon.... Hopefully.

And yes I' am one of the greatest survivor of the 2019-Novel Corona Virus.

--

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

First story ko po ito so don't expect too much, anyways Happy Birthday to  Our Aussie Boy, Jake.