R E S T - hanako.

warning : descriptions of gore .

   existing - it was a rather painful and exhausting thing . there is a reason our days are limited , yet those ghostly inhabitants roam the lands in search for a home that has never once existed , or a home they have already forgotten .

   you were like those lost souls , wandering about the world . something had restrained you into the world , and you have yet to realize what . perhaps , it was a wish before you passed ? a food you wanted to taste , a feeling you've yet to experience , perhaps even a dedication that has left you with a feeling of dread ? what did you need to do in order to move on from your tiring existence ?

   then one faithful day , as you were bounded to a school by an exorcist - you've received your answer .

   it , as you guessed , was a yearning feeling of satisfaction . you've guessed that this was what has trapped you for so long .

   hanako , the 7th school mystery is the answer to your desperation of a feeling of contentment . you could tell that he himself was tired of this existence . you thought that maybe ; just maybe , you could both fill that empty void in your no-longer beating hearts .

   but what you didn't know he was filling was your own grave .

you fell for him . did i really have to point that out ? you were not one to take notice much of enjoyment , yet that was what hanako as a whole was . absolute joy to everyone around him , and you were no exception . the way you smiled at the simple thought of him , the way you could feel like you wouldn't mind living for eternity if only it was with him . these feelings was what made you realize just how much you truly loved him .

but it seemed he never felt the same way .

you saw the way he held yashiro close to him as if his life depended on it , you saw the way he would laugh at her little complaints , you saw the way he would brush her hair to fluster the female .

you saw how much he loves her .

maybe you really were just fated to exist for all eternity , wandering the earth as a lost spirit . maybe you were just fated to be punished . that's just how things is . and you understood .

but no matter how much you understood , you were still tired . you were exhausted , frightened , and afraid . how long till you'll finally be able to move on ? you couldn't wait , you were always the impatient type .

so impatient , in fact , that hanako already found you . well , your body laying onto the ground , your eyes closed . it would almost look like you were in a peaceful slumber , especially with your smile . peaceful slumber , if it wasn't for the hole to where your heart was , and hanako's brother standing next to your body .

you could finally rest .

a/n.
there's always someone out there for you , please , never give up hope .