Howdy.

О h, Ahoj!
Um, I don't really know your name, but I hope to learn it soon. How are you? What's your personality like?
I'm sorry, I'm usually not this nosy when talking to people, but y'all seem like people I genuinely want to get to know.

    How was your day?
Was it good?
If it was bad, tell me about it. I can't do anything to help it I'm pretty sure, but I always have an open ear!
How are you, though?
That's the important question. How do you feel right now in time? I don't know when you're gonna be reading this, but nevertheless, I still wanna know.

    If you're interested in what I'm gonna write, then here, I'll tell you. I usually write check-ups.
I'll talk more about those later.
Sometimes, and I really like doing these, I'll write little stories that are based off songs.
Those are really nice to write.

     But on here, on this specific story, I'll write the first thing I mentioned, what I call check-ups.
Check-ups are just me talking to y'all, mostly.
I'll reply to what you may or may not respond to my questions on my previous chapter, just random facts that I know for no particular reason, and asking questions about yourselves. Basically just keeping up conversations like I would in real life just not face to face and y'all don't really know me, so it'll be easier to talk to me. I hope y'all talk to me.

    This was just like an informative chapter, just to tell you what the hell is going on and why this random person is just going on and on about random shit and asking so many nosy-ass questions.
And hey, if you care about knowing me, then I may do a chapter about that.
That'll be fun.
If it happens, of course.
And if anyone ever finds this story in general.
Which is highly unlikely.

    But what the hell ever.
I guess, if that is so, then I'll just be talking to myself and writing it down, which, in fact, will be what the councillor told me to do anyways.
Did any of y'all watch Winnie the Pooh when you were kids?

    Okay, I'm done now.
I hope all of y'all are having a wonderful morning/day/night, know that you are all completely valid and deserve the world, and I wish you only the best!
Take care of yourself!
Please!

~Light