Emo Meeting

wow, i can't believe i got THE emo kings number. i think im gonna cry. Y/N said as she adds the number to her contacts
„Brady ❤️❤️" she finishes the contact and turns her phone off. but to her surprise. BRADY CALLED HER WTF. She picks up the phone in excitement.
"oh hey didn't expect you to call me hahahahahahhahahh" Y/N says nervously.
"oh i was just wondering if you wanted to go an a date with me uh today" brady says trembling.
"ID LOVE TOO!!!" Ÿ/N says.
she hangs up the phone to get ready, she puts on her MCR shirt and her many many many silicone bracelets with random XD things on them. she was ready for this date. even if it was in 3 hours she was ready.

TIME SKIP CUZ LMFAO

Y/N waits outside the coffee shoppe while listening to blink-182, just as she sees brady about to walk up to her he trips over some kids skateboard and falls flat on his face. Y/N has to resist laughing at this blonde bimbo emo. Y/N snaps out of her trance and helps Brady up. but suddenly. Some weird jock appears out of no where and puts his arm around Y/N and says this "well aren't you a pretty lassie, i just wish you didn't dress like that" Y/N burst out crying and when Brady sees this he punches the jock in the face and beats the literal shit out of him.
Y/N stops crying and yells "my emo hero!!" and drapes herself on brady. they skipped the date, moved in together. and got a dog.

the end
<3 *eats a chair cutely*