He is now a SHE?!

(Sorry I forgot most the part of the role play so I'm just skip to what the role play is now, sorry if it soooo short, also ⚠️ NOT SAFE FOR WORKING IS IN THIS⚠️)

Me and Kirishima we're getting dressed for school after a long weekend. Kiri had his hair down putting it in a ponytail. "Cute" I say with a smile, "Thanks love" he replied with. We finally got dressed and head out to school.

"Want to go to the bathroom first before class?" Kirishima looked at me. I sighed softly "sure, why not?" I replied with. As we walked to the bathroom someone ran into me, someone unfamiliar. They just looked at us and ran off somewhere without saying sorry.

We just brushed it off as it was nothing, suddenly I started to feel this pain in my stomach. Kiri felt something was off but he didn't know what he didn't think much about it, til I fell to the ground holding my stomach.(heh cRaMpS) Kiri panicked a bit "are you okay?!" He asked. "Y-yea-" my stomach started to hurt more.

(with ReCoVerY gIrl :,))

"Can you leave us alone for a bit?" She asked Kirishima, he nodded and walked out. She explained what was going on the fact that someone in the school had a gender swap quirk and used it on me and I was going through puberty. She walked away to get a girls uniform since the fact I am a girl til I'm back to normal.

( fast ward to where we are now, did a couple of nsfw so ~.~ , they are going to a fair)

After getting out the shower I wanted to give Kiri a little show for him before we did anything else. "Hey babe?" I asked, he turned and looks at me "yes? What is it?" He replied with. "I want to do something for you~" I smirked a bit. He had seen that I had a little idea in mind but didn't know what it was so he agreed on let me doing what I wanted to do with him. "I want you to close your eyes and not peek please." I told him. He blushes a bit "fine because I love you"

                                 NSFW

As soon he closed his eye I bend down and put my boobs on his big dick. He softly moaned with a brighter blush. Hearing his sweet moan turn me on slightly so I started to move my boobs slowly before doing anything else. He moans more by the pleasure (skipping a bit like how bakugou tells Kiri to not cum yet and now bakugou is climbing on Kiri to put his dick in her)

I slowly crawled on him to slowly put his dick in me, we both softly moaned. I began to move my lower body fast and slow for pleasure and hitting the right spot making me cum. "I should make you dominate more often" Kiri moaned out. I blushed a bit and I still bounced "but...maybe I don't know yet" I stutter a bit and I bounced more. "But I w-want you c-c-cum in me a-all y-you have." Kiri blushes madly and gripped my waist and he slammed his dick in me fast and hard then finally cumming in me making both of moan.

You should know the rest of it how they cleaned up and desisted where to go, bakugou mentions a fair that he always wanted to go for year but never got the chance to bc his parent always worked never giving their attention to bakugou making him feel left out on things so once he started Kiri he has been really huggy basically clingy to Kiri next one with be about the fair and they found it and what they gonna do :) so stay tuned)