Time for Training

Your P.O.V

As my alarm clock rang this morning, I instantly stood up. But as i watched at the clock and saw that it was 4am, I asked myself "why did i set the Alarm to 4am?", but then i remembered that the alarm clock usually has to ring 4 times till i get up. But then i thought to do the best out of it by eating breakfast and making me ready for the School and especially senshado.

On the way to the School, I ran into Vasilli and Sergej, we then decided to walk together to School. But as I told them that Im going to take part in Tankery, they looked at me with a smile and said "You're not the only one who's going to try that out."

---Timeskip---

The Time in the School felt so slow, because i knew that something much more exciting would happen after the regular School period. After the Teacher ended the School period, I felt so excited and at the same time so reliefed.

As Vasilli, Sergej and i began to talk about how our first training with the Senshado team will be, we got interrupted by a Girl, "So you Guys want to try Tankery?" she then asked.  As we turned towards her, we saw that it was the small Girl with the Ushanka again.

"So you are the Guys, our Commander wanted in our Tank shed" she said in a questionable tone

"So follow me, i should bring you to our Tank shed" she then said in a strained tone.

---Timeskip---

As we reached The Tank shed, we heard a familiar voice shouting "There you are"

"Yes! Commander" we then yelled, as we saluted and turned toward her. But as we saw her sitting on the shoulders of the tall Girl with Long dark-brown Hair, Silence fell and we looked confused at each other.

"Good" She then said breaking the Silence, "You will be designated to Tank 011" She explained. "And according to your papers, it would be the best for you to be the Commander of this Tank" she then said to me.

As we walked to the Tankshed, Our Commander yelled "2 Comrades are already waiting for you at the Tank 011, they will explain what you have to do!"

After we walked a bit in the Tankshed, we found a KV-1 (zis-5) with the number 011. As Sergej asked if that would be our Tank, we got greeted by another Boy and a Girl. "So you will be Our new Commander?" they asked me as they approched us.

"Yes" I replied shakingly

"Dont be afraid of us, Commander" They replied jokingly.

The Boy then Said "ok now to business, Im Fedor, your Loader". The Girl then said "and Im Lana, your Radio operator".

"And According to the Papers it would be good If Vassili will be the Gunner and Sergej should then be your Driver." Lana then explained.

"You know that im new here in Pravda, but can i ask you Something?" I asked Lana and Fedor