part 1

It was a normal, ordinary day in the western side of the city. In Kira's house.....
It was the best day of the week MONDAY, It was school I get to see my crush. At that moment, I had immediately woken up, went to my bathroom, got dressed into my extremely boring black and white uniform and ran downstairs. Lucky for me, I didn't have to make my school lunch because I saw leftovers from my brother's birthday yesterday so, I snatched some of the cake and I put it somewhere safe so that the cake doesn't explode with chocolate in my bag. I also went and packed my school books which I need for lessons and left my untidy house before my annoying baby brother woke up. His name is Ash and he is the most annoying person ever. You cannot even imagine what a nightmare he is.
***
I left my home as usual without breakfast ( I had gotten used to it very quickly). As I opened the door, I felt an ocean of the lost souls come past me. I left my kind and honest self at home and took my murdering self with me ready to kill at anyone who my crush smiles back at.

It doesn't take long to get to school, I only live 1 mile away so I am usually the last one there for some random reason. The school looks like heaven to me....To bad it has a killer in there..ME.

When I went to my boring, fucking school of hoes', I saw Rachel first

When I went to my boring, fucking school of hoes', I saw Rachel first. She is the one who likes to keep herself nice and fresh. Annoyingly, she apparently put a whole ocean of perfume on her outfit even though she still looks like someone who came from Hell. I have tried to murder her but its to difficult because she always hangs out in extremely large swarms of wannabes. She would always look at me and say, Girl are you alright, looks like you need a sack of fame. When she says that phrase, her best friends would laugh so had that their whole body reaches out to the ground. They hear that every hour I have no idea in the world that they would laugh at that compliment EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!
*RING*
Well the bell rang. I could tell you this, that bell is the worst, I I were in Africa and tat bell rang, I would have still been able to hear it. Even if I was a million miles away  from highschool, that bell would be loud as fuck.

I have RE first ( Religious Education ). I have killed many students in this school so therefore, I cannot have my Holy Communion ever again. I think....
*RING*
Class has started, I hope it won't be crappy like last time.....