Chapter 2

I got to class with excitement. But then my excitement was wiped away from my face when I saw Jessica Cinders. Jessica was one of the most popular girls in the whole school. She wore her pink high heels and matching £100 handbag which made her look wonderful in the uniform and all of the boys to kiss her. Even though she wears too much makeup.

My mood changed when I looked at the other side of the room and notice my crush talking to Oliver Stones who was one of the popular guys. My crush's name was Shane Silver. He has cute black hair which blows in the wind and his black shinny shoes mached the uniform perfectly. Oh I wish he was mine and mine only. We could get married in a dazzling Park with cherry trees and then we will have a 1 meter tall cake which everyone will eat and then we will........
"KIRA BLOSSOM THIS IS AN RE CLASSROOM SO SIT DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU SIT IN THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE!!"
That was Mr White, who is the most shoutiest and boring teacher I have ever known and has a terrible uniform and blonde hair, woke me up from daydreaming with me almost having a heart attack. I don't even know how some people say he is hot.

3rd person POV
Kira stared into the teacher's eyes gloomily for a minute before she sat down in her assigned seat with everyone laugh and the teacher horrified, so Mr White started the lesson.

A few moments later Jessica Cinders threw a piece of rolled up paper at the back of Kira's head which made her turn 180 and look dimly behind her.
"Well well well, she whispered, if it isn't Kira Bottom."
After she said that 5 of the other mean and dumb girls giggled evilly at Kira so she replied, "I think you need glasses because you cannot read my name properly or your to busy on your mouth needs fixing and get some help."
"UGH" responded Jessica before she turned her head around to talk with her other brainless friends. Kira turned her head back around and smiled "Today won't be so bad" she thought to herself.

It took the teacher 45 whole minutes to realise that nobody was listening to him.
"WHO WANTS TI BE I'M DETENTION TODAY LISA HOW ABOUT YOU!!"
Lisa was Kira's only friend and she was crazy as well because she had a gun in her small backpack. Lisa had peachy coloured hair, light brown eyes, freckles on her cheakes and Big Harry Potter shaped glasses.
"Sir you cannot blame me for everything, do you like me or something?"
"ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"the whole class said in unison from low to high. Then Lisa notice the teacher turn as angry as a tomato and looked like he was about to explode after giving her a detention. Then the teacher shouted "SHUT THE F*** UP"
Everyone was silent until they started laugh- crying when they heard the teacher swear.
"OK people your all going to........."
*RRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG*
went the bell and yeet went the class out of the room where the the teacher was standing angrily at the place where Lisa sat before she went into the crowd of the other students in the class to go to Kira who was deep within the crowd. Every student was thrilled to be out of the fuming teacher's room and to start messing around at recess.