Cahpter one (Not Edited)

Chapter one (Not Edited)

The bell rang signifying the end of third period. I picked up my note book off my desk and slid it in my bag as well as my pen. I stood from my chair and made my way to the door with the rest of the twenty students in my modern history class. Once in the hallway I noticed the short red head walking a couple of metres in front of me. I sped up my pace to catch up with her.

"What's up shorty?" I said to my close friend as I rested my arm on her shoulder. Portia had been my best friend since we were in diapers. Chloe had long, wavy, bright orange hair. She had pale green guys. The only thing she didn't like about herself was the she was shorty. Hence the name shorty.

"Ughgu I just had Hitler for a double class of biology." She said in disgust. "Hitler" was a teacher at our school. He gained his name from being one of the meanest teachers in all of Lakeview high. He also looked like Hitler. "You should feel sorry for your best friend." She replied sarcastically.

"Oh I do." She just nudged me in the ribs as we made our way to the cafeteria.

The sudden smell of food filled our nostrils as we opened the door to the cafeteria. We strode over to the waiting line and fished out the spare change in the front of our bags. I grabbed a fruit salad and a bottle of water while Portia brought a small serving of pasta and an orange juice. We walked over to our usual table and sat down. Lakeview high school had clichés just like every other high school. There were the, jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, Bad boys, loners and the people who didn't even fit into a group. Portia and I's group was the Jocks and cheerleaders. Chloe was vice captain of the cheerleader and I was the captain. We've both been part of the squad since our first year of high school because we were both slim and easy to throw around. I sat down next to Marcas, who was captain of the football team. There was five of us sitting at the table not including Portia and I. the others were Marcas, Sarah, Drew, Stacey and Sophie. We were all a part of the either the football team or the cheerleading squad.  I sat my orange tray of food down in front of me and started to pick at my fruit salad. I selected a roughly cut piece of orange and slid it in my mouth. The conversation had turned from parties to the latest hook-ups. I personally hadn't ever had sex but there were a lot of people that had. I wanted to wait until I had found that so called "special one" but I didn't mind waiting. I had always wanted a career before starting a family of any sorts. But some people in our school hadn't had the same set of mind.

"Tyler..." Marcas said as he nudged me in the arm.

"Yeah?" I said as I gave him a questioning look.

"Drew was just saying how he's having a party in a couple weekends time. Do you want to come?" I looked over at drew and he sent me a wink. At the last party me and drew attended together he had tried to hook up with me. He always said I needed to loosen up. He didn't force me into anything there was only drunken kisses and rough ass grabbing. All this was stopped when Sophie walked into the room latched to one of the boys from the football team. Drew was actually quite handsome. He had short black hair, bright blue eyes that were extremely hot. Drew had always been there for me so I just had a bad feeling about having feelings for him.

"Ummm yea sure I'll go." I said as I looked around the cafeteria not wanting to look at drew.