Making up is the best

Lena and I haven't been on the best terms lately. But she wants to meet me for lunch. She's running a little late. ---

Five minutes later

Lena just walked in. She's coming this way. She sat down and handed me a note. The note read, "Can Supergirl read minds like Superman?" I nodded and she said that I had to do it. I read her thoughts. She said in her mind, "Kara, I need you to help me... Lex has completely lost it. I think he might have somebody watching me. He doesn't want me talking to you. He threatened to end me like he made it to where Oliver Queen had to die to save humanity. I know Oliver was a friend of yours so I'm sorry. I don't know who is working with him, but whoever they are... They are holding my daughter hostage. I know I didn't tell you about my daughter. Her name is Logan. She's only six years old. I tried to hide her from Lex. But now she in danger. Please save her." I could see the worry in her eyes. She began to cry, and I saw some guy coming toward us with a gun. I grabbed Lena's hand and we rushed out the door into the alley. I wrapped my arms around her and flew off with her in my arms. We landed on Eliza's balcony at her house. Eliza heard us and grabbed a frying pan. But before she opened the door I yelled, "ELIZA IT'S ME... KARA. CALL ALEX I NEED HER HELP!" Eliza dropped the frying pan and opened the door. We walked in and I said, "Oh... Eliza, this is Lena Luthor. Her brother has threatened to kill her if she doesn't do what he wants... And he's holding her six year old daughter hostage. I'm gonna try my best to save her, but can Lena stay in my old room for the time being? Lex has people looking for her." "Ok... Yes she can stay here, but why do you need Alex's help? She doesn't even work for the DEO anymore." Eliza replied. "I know," I say looking doubtful, "J'ohn made her a weapon that turns into anything she needs at any point. Plus she's a total bad ass who scares people with just one look." Lena looked shocked because I had never said anything like bad ass in front of her before. Lena looked at me and I read her thoughts again. "Thank you Kara... I really do want to go back to the way things were before I was mad at you." I then felt very confident. I loved it when we agreed to make up. Making up is always the best.

(https://www.gofundme.com/f/fuel-samanthas-journey-to-selfreliance?utm_source=copy_link&utm_medium=customer&utm_campaign=man_sharesheet_dash&attribution_id=sl:c93deb6c-88e0-4739-9909-35d21dd2052a) sorry it's just that your help would be greatly appreciated... my family life is bad and I need to try and start over somewhere else and cut the toxic people out.