Dumped

Hoseok's POV

It's the day before the Open House. So, we gotten a day off because they need to do the preparations. Taehyung was out to practice his role on the stage to test it out. Well, he worked hard.

And currently, I'm waiting him to get home. I already prepared myself. I showered and packed my stuffs.

 I showered and packed my stuffs

Also, dog-sitting Tannie

Also, dog-sitting Tannie. I'm not paid enough for this. It's 12 PM. Taehyung supposed to be done by now. And home. I took out my phone from my bag and a message just came in on my lockscreen.

I clicked the notification and let my phone led me to the chat. Oh ! The massage was from Taehyung by the way.

Taehyung
Hey

What.

Taehyung
I think we have to cancel our walk

Why ? You're still working ?

Taehyung
Jaehyeon offered me out. She
wants to hang out with me

Jfnwhfnajd
Can you please tell me
beforehand ?
You wasted my time of
waiting

Read

This hoe. How dare he left me on read !? If anyone, Taehyung is at fault ! Calm down... calm down..

I took a deep breath and stood up, heading towards the door. I'm going to have some fun too ! I dialed a number,"Hello ? Jimin-ah ?"

|×××××××××××××|

No one's POV

"So you're here because you're dumped by Taehyung?"

A pillow landed on the shorter's male face,"Shut up. I'm not dumped. What do I expect from him anyway." Hoseok grunted, tapping the playstation controller's buttons aggressively. Jimin who just lightly rolled his eyes before paying attention towards the game.

"Right, where's Jungkook?" Hoseok said, without taking a single glance at the shorter male beside him. Since the game was un-pause-able. Jimin who seemingly need a second or more to answer his friend's question,"...Going to the gym, I guess question mark...??"

"That question mark is necessary." Hoseok deadpanned.

And that moment, a click could be heard. Jimin and Hoseok were to immersed towards the game. Mario Cart to be honest. They were like a grown men with 5 years old kid inside their body.

The figure stepped inside,"Oh? Hoseokie?"

"Oh Jungkook-ah!" The male responded, yet his eyes were still on the screen. Jungkook chuckled,"You're not even looking."

"Yah, you don't greet me ?" Jimin scowled, as well, his eyes were on the screen,"Yeah, yeah, nice to see you again, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook replied with almost sarcastic tone.

"You bratㅡ wait till I finish this." Jimin grunted,"Yah ! Hobi, I'm stuck !"

"Not my fault !" Hoseok retorted,"I'm winning !!! Woo hoo ! 1st place!" He threw his hands up in the air after his character reached the finish line.

Jimin who just groaned in frustration, leaned himself on the couch, throwing his head to the back,"Okay, I'm hungry. Jungkook-ah..." Jimin clapped his hand to take the brown haired male's attention as if Jungkook was his servant or something,"Dinner."

Jungkook just gazed at Jimin in his emotionless face ever,"...You're not getting any." He deadpanned at the shorter male,"Hobi~~ what do you want for dinner?" His expressions changed in 360° when it comes to Hoseok as if Hoseok was his favorite son.

"Wah.. I feel humiliated." Jimin put his hand on his chest, eyes widened in disbelief. Hoseok laughed, getting entertained by his friends,"Anything you want to cook, Kookie."

"Seagull's chicken?" Jungkook guessed, eyes twinkling.

Hoseok nodded and Jungkook rushed to cook it. Jimin took a deep breath and looked at Hoseok,"Another round?" He waved the playstation controller. Hoseok smirked,"Sure."

...

Ding !

You received a new message !

Taehyung :
Where are you